Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
nice
XoX-Sugar Quill and Ink-XoX chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Aw, what a sweet little drabble. I like the idea of Dudley's kid being a wizard/witch. Interesting concept.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Sweet!
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is what I always wanted to come from that moment between Harry and Dudley. It would just prove such a point about pejudice...

Nicely done.

Cheers!

RV
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
awe, sweetness. just lovely.
FormerlyCathaign chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved this! It's short, to the point, and utterly adorable. I also liked that it's so dialog filled.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Well...this was always possible (which means that Petunia was a Squib, not a Muggle). And I'm glad that Dudley's ok with it. Here's hoping he doesn't lose his daughter to the Wizarding World the same way the Grangers lost Hermione.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aww! So cute!
KissableCounterfeit chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw...that is so sweet. :)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
JK said that she doubted any magically potent genes would survive contact with Vernon Dursely's DNA. I like your suggestion far more.
Tiongy5 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That's so cute. I feel like this could've been a really good and interesting story, but I do love the simplicity of how it is now.
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
i like
Textualsphinx chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Cute.

Pity that JKR contradicted her very own idea that 'the wizarding gene is very strong' by deciding (apparently after quite a lot of thought) that she wouldn't have a magical child of Dudley's appearing in the epilogue because she couldn't imagine any magical genes getting the better of Vernon Dursley's.

Just another example of her surprising mean-mindedness on certain things.

(I have a bet on with Mr Sphinx that if one were to ask JKR if Snape ever got a posthumous Order of Merlin she'd say 'Of course not'.)
Sacrilegious Ashes chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I'm normally not a big fan of drabbles, but this was pretty damn incredible. Typically, I'll read romance, but from the title, I couldn't resist. I'm glad I didn't. This was...amazing.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I'm not usually a drabble reader, but when I saw you're description, I thought, why not give it a try?

This is great! I never thought about this happening within the books, but it's entirely plausible. The story incorporates enough detail, and uses just the right words. Fantastic job! I will definitely be checking out more of your stories!