Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Short but sweet.:) I love the idea of Dudley having a salvaged his relationship with Harry and having a magical child, no less. Though I wonder how is parents are going to take it? :)
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
AWW, how sweet! I love it that Dudley's little girl is a witch and showing it at such a young age and that he is perfectly fine with it-what a fantastic father!
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Aw, cute! But who might Dudley's wife be?
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I always like stories where Dudley has grown out of his 'jerk' stage. Thanx for the cute drabble!
Misha Tedesco chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is a crazy cool concept. I love it.
Dora87 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
aw, it's really sweet and cute, I loved it, but it's a little too short, maybe you could write a sequel? pretty please! I truly loved it!

Sam
The Plaid Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
This is so cute and very plausible. I love seeing post-DH stories where Harry and Dudley make peace.

PS
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Very good! And cute, though I hate that word! But it was.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Aw, that is so cute! Make it longer, make it into a story? Lol, please? :D

Angelica
Honor chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Oh, I LIKE it! I was so pleased to see Dudley finally developing into a man, and with at least a sliver on conscience concerning his treatment of Harry. And, having a magical child is certainly a possibility, given his aunt was a powerful witch. Not all ideas that barge in at 3am are good ones; some are bloody brilliant! :) Thanks for all you efforts on the HGSS ship. I am a long-time lurker at WIKtT and other archives, but rarely post, except for an occasional review. You have long been a favorite author, and I apologize for my too infrequest reviews in past. I would imagine the ship may be a difficult one to board after Deathly Hallows' ending and epilogue, but if you choose to believe that Snape had taken antivenin in anticipation, and presume a future break-up or death of Ron, then perhaps . . .
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I like this idea! Poor Petunia ... will having a magical granddaughter finally reconcile her to the world of magic? I hope you decide to continue this sometime.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Yes, thank you, I totally see this happeneing! I mean, I really, really think that at least one of Dudley's children ends up being magical...

This was cute, too : ) Love it.
VulcanElf chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Cute _
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aww, that was great!
Lynnie chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Another loose end that needs to be tied up! I like this, though, and I agree that Harry and Dudley will become friends. I also think this is very sweet! :-)
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »