Reviews for Boys Of Summer
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
This is such a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next with Matt and Tai _
AnotherStar chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Oh my, it's been forever since you've updated this. Almost a year. Please finish! It's so good. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
please write the next chapter. i love this story so much
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
MORE MORE MORE MORE C:
flowergurl22 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
is need to start updating more often:) i enjoy this story so much!
wdw87 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
im really reeally really looking forward to the next good.
Countrygirl19 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Love this! Update soon I'd love to see what happens with tai and matt
GenX-Revolution chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Yay! Finally they're almost together. . And of course, plenty of loves for the update that I never saw...
imma-pirate chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Only just started reading this fic - but it's really good. Can't offer any constructive criticism personally, so just carry on the good work :3
cerulean-calamus chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
This story is freaking adorable. ;A; I'll be waiting for an update!
kutoki chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Please update soon! I want to know what Matt is going to say!
kai21 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Awesome. Just awesome. Honestly, I can't find anything to use for constructive criticism, your writing style is that good!

One thing I would say is that, whilst I'm not averted to BL, and the addition of KenXDavis feels natural, but try not to have too many more gay characters. Not saying that that is a bad thing, but sometimes fanfic authors go a little crazy on including pairings, and given the odds that all the characters are gay, let alone having the hots for eachother, aren't that high. That and my suspension of disbelief can only stretch so far xD

Though I can tell that won't be an issue here :). Good to finally get to the 'getting together' stage, the pace has been natural and that has helped elevate you as an author in my eyes.

Hope to see more soon!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
AGHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AMAZING THAT CLIFFHANGER WAS, BUT I SOOOO WISH THE NEXT CHAPTER WAS HEEEEERE!

...

PLEASE UPLOAD IT SOON! I'LL GIVE YOU COOKIES! SOOOO MANY COOKIIIIIIES!

...

So yeah haha, obviously I really enjoyed the chapter. I cannot WAIT to see what happens next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MOOOORE! :D

This story is fantastic. I loves it.

:D
MrGooseyMoose chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YEEEESSSSSS!

I was SOOO hoping that was going to happen, and when Sora called up all distressed I just KNEW it. There is hope in the taito world again!

Awesome chapter, really. You always fit in so much, and I always find myself so incredibly engaged in what's going on. I'm gonna go straight ahead and read the next chapter.

:D
MrGooseyMoose chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Hey, did I ever mention that I really love the title of this story? Boys of Summer? It's awesome. :D

Woah, I loved that first paragraph haha. Very emotive, and enjoyable to read. The last part made me laugh - "Matt found it rather disconcerting" haha. Yes, quite. I can imagine. XD

'OHMYGOD! He's drinking!' Tai's shock, there, made me giggle. :3 The whole i never and truth or dare set of games is always a winner, and you really amde great use of it here. I was chuckling away like a schoolboy on sugar through most of it. And OHMIGOSH I ACTUALLY HAPPENED. AND IT MADE ME GO AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! TAITO MOMENT! :3

Aww, the ending of the chapter was a little less happy and fluffy and summery and nice than I was hoping for, but I guess ya can't escape those feelings forever haha. Can't wait to see how this turns out. I'll be back to read some again soon! :)