Reviews for Albus Potter and the Golden Apple
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ops, I clicked the button a little too fast!

P.S. You might want to add characters to your story properties as more people will see your story instead of by pure chance like I did!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
This is execellent! I'm very interested in seeing what happens next even if I do think the whole AlRose in Gryffindor/Scorpius in Slytherin is boring. I think it will be worth it though.

I ADORE Daphne and Holly though. I wish I had been smart enought to use that name for my Longbottom girl!

Well, you asked for mistakes...Jo stated in a post-DH interview that Cho married a muggle...so Cho and Michael Corner never ended up together to produce Cedric Corner.
emily chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
whoa whoa whoa.

excuse me? why do you never check with me when your putting up a new story. especially on a whole diff website. YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MANAGE WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

HARRY POTTER? that is the only fanfiction you would write xD
RavieGrint chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Oh man, this is great! I've never read a post-Deathly Hallows story. But I must say, your writing is just as great here as it is on FP. (This is I Quoth Nevermore, BTW.) I love this. Update soon!
incywincyspider chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
it was good. please update soon. or if your not going to finish it tell me.
J.A. Stevens chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
I LOVE IT! lol just to say plainly, btw be sure to read my secon chapter of my Albus Potter story!
vampet6 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
I thought it was really good and would love if you continued to write!-Vampet6
JetGriffins89 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
I didn't think it was too slow. You can't go too quickly, or it seems to unbelievable (which is, oddly, still possible when you're a HP fan). I'm sorry I can't give a detailed review or what-not as it's rather late- erm, early- here and I think my brain's fallen asleep. Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon.
icyslumber chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
i wasnt looking for mistakes (was i supposed to?)

doesnt matter

cant wait for the next chapter!
Siacatmesecat chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
... 0.o ...

This one solemnly swears that she came up with all of her ideas on her own and stole none of them from you. A couple of our characters seem very...alike.

This one would like to know what comes next, okay? But she would have to say that your story is very like the Harry Potter canon-it would be more fun to read if you didn't pattern it after the books so much.

-The Siacatmesecat
The Sushi Monster chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Lol, let me guess its the Golden Apple that I've heard so much about...:P

Again, lovely chapter!
Permanent chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
[It evidently hadn’t been able to decided whether to take after her mum or her dad…]

No d in “decided”. :D

[He barely noticed when THOMAS, DAHPNE and THOMAS, GAVIN were also seated at his table.]

Typo here. Switch H and P around, m’kay?

Good story, I really liked it even if it is your first fanfiction. It leaves a good impression of your writing. .~ Wasn’t that the mysterious apple the Apple of Discord?

I’ll be keeping a look out for any typos or mistakes. *adds to alerts*

~Rice
forallthosewho chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Hey...you're setting up for a great story! I look forward to reading more :)
Lucia-Swanne chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
wow this is shaping up to be a very good story, keep up the good work!
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Ah this looks promising.

Just thought I'd point out thats its Scorpius, not Scorpio. :]

But other than that, excellent beginning. *alerts*