Reviews for Sins of the Father
Teacupdestiny chapter 18 . 5/24
Wow this is fantastic
Jadaerys chapter 18 . 3/28
Ahhhhhhhh! The fault is mine, I knew I shouldn't have tap on a single chapter but I did, i did and now ahhhhhhh! Sith! Abandonment of beautifully written fic should be punishable by Star Wars law!
serenity87 chapter 18 . 3/8
Please finish this story!
abelothe chapter 7 . 2/20
At this point, all I can imagine is Leia as Princess Azula!

This is such a great fic - you have a real knack for suspense. I'm hooked!
Whales and butter chapter 18 . 2/7
The chance of this being updated is slim but damn I wish it would because it's great.
rosekimber chapter 18 . 1/23
I went out on a limb reading this. I saw it wasn't marked as complete, I also saw how long it's been since you updated. Any other time I wouldn't have bothered, but I decided to take a tiny peak and now I'm both glad I did and I regret it at the same time. I'm glad because this is a fabulous story, but I regret it because there is a very good chance this fabulous story may never seen an ending like it deserves. Ah well, I'll enjoy what I got. That alone is worth a fav.
ExecutiveNerd chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
This is phenomenal! Definitely one of, if not the, best star wars fanfic I have read so far. I would love to see an ending, but still you have done a remarkable job!
Lovely Astronauts chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
I really do hope you eventually update this one day. Every thing is nicely done in it, it would be such an utter shame for it never to see a proper finish. I will stay here and wait and hope.
Lamelinam chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Oh please, don't give up on your story. I want to know what happens next ! (silent wailing) Pretty please ?
AnnyaM chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
Oh no! Please, don't tell me that this fic was abandoned. :-(
It's the best "Padme lives" story!
Congratulations to the author!
Alyxlu-Natalia chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
Why, why must you torture me with this perfect, unfinished ficcy ;_;
AI chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Ow, great picture of an Empire that is politically leaderless and wasteful. A chilling view of Emperor Vaders reign. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
One year olds Luke and Leia were with their parents. Pedme was looking at Anakin who refused to look at her and their children. Leia asked "mommy what's wrong with daddy"? Anakin turned to Leia and said "nothing's wrong". Luke and Leia exchanged looks. Pedme held their hands. She said "I don't know what happened to you but you're ignoring our kids as if they're nothing". She said "come on Babies". She left the room and sat in the bed she and Anakin slept in. Luke and Leia listened as their mommy told them about their Baby years. Anakin stood in the doorway and listened. Leia looked over at her daddy then said "daddy's standing in the doorway". Pedme said "I wouldn't worry about it"? Luke asked "why not"? Pedme kissed him. She sat there holding the Twins in her arms. They were tired and drifted off to sleep.
roh chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
im really enjoying the story. I enjoy the characterization and interaction, especially anakin/padme. Thank you!
Addicted2you chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Is this story dumped or not? Hope to see an update soon!