Reviews for Sins of the Father
roh chapter 14 . 1/4
im really enjoying the story. I enjoy the characterization and interaction, especially anakin/padme. Thank you!
Addicted2you chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Is this story dumped or not? Hope to see an update soon!
Handmaiden-of-SHIELD chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
I know its been like 6 year ssince you updated, but please do so soon
JennnB chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
This story is excellent! You're a very talented writer. Please finish!
Vivss chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
I do hope you will continue this story someday!
I'm really curious to know what you had planned... if Sidious is really back, what Leia's role is in all of this...
Lady.of.Rational.Darkness chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Please, please continue this! Its amazing - one of the best star wars pieces I've read :) I hope that you find some inspiration and determination to finish this sometime in the near future. Well done but again, please don't leave us hanging like this :(
Gamoora chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
So, um, wow. I really love how Anakin goes between Vader and Anakin, and how Padme is trying her best to get her husband back and yet keep the galaxy in mind. She won't really abandon her principles, but at the same time she is willing to compromise in order to get what she wants. And Tarkin has appeared and something is going on with Leia and Palpatine is NOT dead... I really wish you would update this, though I understand how real life gets in the way. I would love to know what happens next.
This is getting old chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
...wait, this is the end?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CloudyDream chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
So, this was incredibly well written, really compelling, lovely, and all around awesome. It's a shame you disappeared after a cliffhanger, even more so that it's been years since the last update, but I thank you anyway for making my day and giving the fandom one of the best stories I have read. Kudos.
If you ever get this message, know that you're awesome :)
Juliet chapter 18 . 3/8/2013
Please update. I want to know how it ends and if Leia saves the day or is working with Palpatine!
Jason chapter 18 . 1/3/2013
Amazing. Well written, true to the spirit of the franchise. Not to mention an interesting avenue I always hoped would be explored. To be honest you write as well or better than many of the ring of writers doing Star Wars novels these days. I hope you continue this!
Ani the Fangirl chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
Update, or I will send a pride of hungry lions after you! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE LION
Ferret Kunoichi chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
This story is amazing! I really hope that you come back and update it soon!
scout28 chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
Please update! It'd be the best thing to happen in 2012. :D
Gohanzgirl chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
I absolutely love this! Wonderful writing, this Has got to be one of my favorite SW fics! I hope you plan on continuing it! I will definitely be waiting for an update, for however long it takes! This story is just so good just to let go!