Reviews for I Give You a Wondrous Mirror
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 44 . 6/21
I love the story! I wept when George died, but less about his death than about his ten years of suffering before. I was numb over the loss of potential of Andromeda, she could have done so much better, if she had focused on the living instead of on the dead. The grief, as messed up as it was, felt so real. I love the idea of Narcissa having a hand in raising Teddy and the Drarry kids. She truly is a remarkable character with so much potential when not suffocated by Lucius, Bella and the Dark Lord. The mirror images made me personally extremly sad, especially when I think how that Draco must feel when he looks into a mirror and sees how happy he could have been. And how much happier Scorpius and Narcissa would have been too.
AnyankaEllie chapter 44 . 1/27
That was truly an amazing story. Though I really do feel sorry for those Harry and Draco in he other world. And I haven't read anywhere before that the grief would do such things to Andromeda. Anyway, the story was truly wonderful, thanks again for all you treasury stories.
SarahLuzie chapter 44 . 1/20
This story is not only good it is terrifying great.
Even the parts where I cried like a baby.
I really love this story.
Thank you for sharing this part of art with us.
Pandoroshi chapter 44 . 11/26/2016
A wonderful story! I was so hooked that I spent the whole night reading. I have to admit I was also very curious about the ending. I didn't understand how could it be epilogue compliant when i read the plot but when I started reading the story I had this idea(about two parallel worlds) and it happened! Oh joy I had guessed right hahah
I really really loved how you wrote this story. It was really really good! I also loved your didn't exclude Narcissa, I love her character. The arrangement harry and draco did in the new world to have children seems a little strange to me(at least for harry) but I understand why you did so and I really love the children so all is well. Thanks so much for sharing this story !You are an amazing writer!
Articuno chapter 30 . 8/22/2016
This was beautiful.
JoanIncarnate chapter 36 . 6/8/2016
WHAT THE WHAT? !
JoanIncarnate chapter 31 . 6/7/2016
"James stuck out his tongue. Scorpius just stared at him, and then looked up at Draco, asking in silent horror why that was allowed. Draco had scolded him the few times he'd done it, and Scorpius, young as he was, already knew that it was an action unbecoming to the dignity of a Malfoy. Apparently he thought that everyone living in the house should, at least partially, be considered a Malfoy too." I am so impressed with Draco for how he handled James, but also little scorpius, who sounds like a delight and so sweet and adorable in comparison. I still don't understand the 3 year old logic of why Draco isn't a "real dad" but oh well. Also, I really like how mature Ron is in this fic, and how he's becoming sort of this unexpected ally to drarry.
JoanIncarnate chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
What an emotionally intense chapter. :/ I'm still hoping for a happy ending, but I'm starting to feel less optimistic about that.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/9/2016
i was hoping to wrap back to Luna, but really, this is a great piece.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 44 . 1/25/2016
I would like to ask: in the Life-Debt world did George still ask Harry to kill him?

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
Just still gets me, James' "he's not a real dad!"
EmRosie chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
What a fantastic - very original - plot. Well written and very enjoyable! I loved it!
iadorespike chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Oh, I was adjusting to one level of weirdness, but this is a shocker. Ugh. How can this be happening? I am so hooked it's not funny.

Thanks so much!
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
You really need to edit this. The grammar is really off. Usually it's not so bad and the plot of course is great.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 18 . 8/5/2015