Reviews for I Give You a Wondrous Mirror
JoanIncarnate chapter 36 . 6/8
WHAT THE WHAT? !
JoanIncarnate chapter 31 . 6/7
"James stuck out his tongue. Scorpius just stared at him, and then looked up at Draco, asking in silent horror why that was allowed. Draco had scolded him the few times he'd done it, and Scorpius, young as he was, already knew that it was an action unbecoming to the dignity of a Malfoy. Apparently he thought that everyone living in the house should, at least partially, be considered a Malfoy too." I am so impressed with Draco for how he handled James, but also little scorpius, who sounds like a delight and so sweet and adorable in comparison. I still don't understand the 3 year old logic of why Draco isn't a "real dad" but oh well. Also, I really like how mature Ron is in this fic, and how he's becoming sort of this unexpected ally to drarry.
JoanIncarnate chapter 25 . 6/6
What an emotionally intense chapter. :/ I'm still hoping for a happy ending, but I'm starting to feel less optimistic about that.
i was hoping to wrap back to Luna, but really, this is a great piece.
Cutiepie120048 chapter 44 . 1/25
I would like to ask: in the Life-Debt world did George still ask Harry to kill him?

Keep Up The Good Work~!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
Just still gets me, James' "he's not a real dad!"
EmRosie chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
What a fantastic - very original - plot. Well written and very enjoyable! I loved it!
iadorespike chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
Oh, I was adjusting to one level of weirdness, but this is a shocker. Ugh. How can this be happening? I am so hooked it's not funny.

Thanks so much!
Irukaka321 chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
You really need to edit this. The grammar is really off. Usually it's not so bad and the plot of course is great.
Irukaka321 chapter 18 . 8/5/2015
Oh noes
Irukaka321 chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
Ok one thing I disagree with is that Harry kissing someone else is definitely a big problem for their marriage. Seriously. I don't think he was right to defend it. Their marriage is over. Harry is in denial. I know this is obvious but I can't believe Ginny would let that go! Omg I would be out of there.
Irukaka321 chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
Well done. Love this. It's so good
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
this is really good
Kisaki Sakura chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
I think you did a really good job in your version.

Through I like to say that a few things don't seem to match perfectly, we might as well blame JKR for mixing the worlds up ;)
TheCauldron chapter 44 . 6/26/2014
This was so awesome! I totally didn't see the ending coming, and couldn't work out how it could POSSIBLY be epilogue compliant. Wonderful! And I loved the undead ancestors and the "head music"!