Reviews for Exposed
darygirl chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
please finish this! its really interesting and i want to know how it ends. thanks .
cellaria chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
hmm well there's some good writing but it goes all over the place.. every few mins Light is crazy & the next reformed or hopelessly in love lol kinda annoying & confusing. the beginning was good but once you built it up you should've had him really give up kira & not run away. that was totally random & seemingly out of nowhere. he should've stayed & made hot sweet lemony love for L's first time & it would be adorable. the end.
Rokkis chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
But too OOC for me. Too much wackiness.

While I get that Ls sense of justice is a bit flawed (after all he did use Light's own father to threaten his life). I just don't see him forgiving Light THAT much. We all have our limits after all

Cheers though and best of luck
Cris UchihaxSasuNaru Freak chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
OMG i start to read this story today and i love it

this is so perfect

and finally they will have sex

and sorry about my English i'm Brazilian and i'm still learning
XTsunamiOfFireX chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
i luv joo u r awsum plz write mur PLEASE!
hilary chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
keep up and dont do it next year!
light is an asshole i dont belive him that he loves L (im the only one so back of!:D)
i think he uses L like mikami for his sick desires. but omg LxLight is so fucking hot!
fantasies4eva chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
this story is really cool. I can't wait to see what happens next but i can help but doubt if raito has really had such a sudden change of heart...
xYaOixLuVeRx chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Bleo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
Got me hooked!

I miss Raito in the beginning. Now that the Kira side of him has taken over... he makes me tremble in fear. And how dares he cheat of Lawliet? : L'll kick his ass.
SandXDemonX13 chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
This is great! I really hate Mikami and Raito for fucking, but then again I don't...It's kinda weird..Oh well! Please update soon...I really want to read more!
Fayzee chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
bwahahaha! take that mikami! lxlight is back! ... ... or is it?

please continue ne? have a yaoi obsessed fangirl pleading on her excessivly large knees! i beg of you! this plot is so good! except mikami...ew.
Fayzee chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
ah! please tell me the raitoxmikami pairing will end soon? why raito why! ( falls out of chair) must... have... lxlight... ...

Fayzee chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
no! give raito back! why kira why? the fangirls need the lxlight! heh heh..please continue
Fayzee chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
well..considering there are three more chapters and all and i don't know if you've written whether or not lemon was to be added.. IT'S STILL AN AMAZING STORY! I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF THIS STORY WAS CONTINUED! AND IF IM NOT ENOUGH.. IVE GOT PLENTY OF OTHERS WHO WILL GLADLY READ YOUR STORY TOO! it's true. we lxlight fangirls must unite to get the lemon we desire... (evil laugh) erm... ... ... please consider?