Reviews for Exposed
migguy-24 chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
we are in 2017, stupid, contnued your nice story please.
darygirl chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
please finish this! its really interesting and i want to know how it ends. thanks .
cellaria chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
hmm well there's some good writing but it goes all over the place.. every few mins Light is crazy & the next reformed or hopelessly in love lol kinda annoying & confusing. the beginning was good but once you built it up you should've had him really give up kira & not run away. that was totally random & seemingly out of nowhere. he should've stayed & made hot sweet lemony love for L's first time & it would be adorable. the end.
Rokkis chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
But too OOC for me. Too much wackiness.

While I get that Ls sense of justice is a bit flawed (after all he did use Light's own father to threaten his life). I just don't see him forgiving Light THAT much. We all have our limits after all

Cheers though and best of luck
Cris UchihaxSasuNaru Freak chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
OMG i start to read this story today and i love it

this is so perfect

and finally they will have sex

kisses

and sorry about my English i'm Brazilian and i'm still learning
XTsunamiOfFireX chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
i luv joo u r awsum plz write mur PLEASE!
hilary chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
keep up and dont do it next year!
light is an asshole i dont belive him that he loves L (im the only one so back of!:D)
i think he uses L like mikami for his sick desires. but omg LxLight is so fucking hot!
magicmagic chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
this story is really cool. I can't wait to see what happens next but i can help but doubt if raito has really had such a sudden change of heart...
xYaOixLuVeRx chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
PLEASE WRITE MORE
Bleo chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
WOW!~ KEEP IT UP!
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
Got me hooked!

I miss Raito in the beginning. Now that the Kira side of him has taken over... he makes me tremble in fear. And how dares he cheat of Lawliet? : L'll kick his ass.
SandXDemonX13 chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
This is great! I really hate Mikami and Raito for fucking, but then again I don't...It's kinda weird..Oh well! Please update soon...I really want to read more!
Fayzee chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
bwahahaha! take that mikami! lxlight is back! ... ... or is it?

please continue ne? ..you have a yaoi obsessed fangirl pleading on her excessivly large knees! i beg of you! this plot is so good! except mikami...ew.
Fayzee chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
ah! please tell me the raitoxmikami pairing will end soon? why raito why! ( falls out of chair) must... have... lxlight... ...

please continue..ne?
Fayzee chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
no! give raito back! why kira why? the fangirls need the lxlight! heh heh..please continue story..ne?