Reviews for Itsumo Forever
ShadowTwilight chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
You spelled Nee sama as in older SISTER. Nii sama is for older BROTHER.
Aporoid chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i can't wait till the true version! i almost cried when you said it was discontinued!
XStayCloseToMeX chapter 15 . 6/22/2010
thank. god. i saw it updated on my favs and was like, ooh, and then when i saw this i died a little inside :( but atleast you havnt given up on it completely! thats good! :) i hope you can get the new version up soon :D
experienced keyblade master chapter 14 . 5/5/2010
hey please update soon! the story's getting great! i wonder what happens next..well anyways im too excited! not only me but so as your other viewers as well! please update!
CheezeIsMyName chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
so good! I love KH. Please please keep on writing!
CheezeIsMyName chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Love your story! It's really really good. I think it is one of the best ones i have read! (:
LoveLife45 chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Yay, you finally updated it! I was like waiting forever for you to update! Anyway, update soon and this story gets better and better! I want to read more! (:
Reno-Sky chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
Omg, I love your story very much. Please update soon, I would like to see more Riku and Namine and Sora and Namine. I don't know why but I like seeing her interact with them, as much as I like her interacting with Roxas.
XStayCloseToMeX chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
oh, roxas is getting jealous :P yay! where is suri, tho? :L.
ken08002 chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
I'm really glad u updated again and I don't see why people don't enjoy xion and riku coming in, I think it adds to the drama. Question are u planning to put the two of them together eventually cause that would just add to the awesomness of this story
haneshi47 chapter 13 . 2/16/2010
So I was right. It IS Riku. Damn I didn't expect that Xion would also appear.

Oh well. As long as I can have my Namixas pairing, I don't have any qualms xD

Keep up the good work!
singsosofttly chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
please update soon!
sleepfastdreamhard chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
LOL, my first response to the first few paragraphs of the fic is, "OH, ROXAS IN A SUIT? F*ck me already!" Excuse the language but alksjflakj. GOOD STORY SO FAR, going to continue reading nao. :3
kingdomheartsproxi chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
make the next one please, it's soo cool, i lov it
thatROXASlover chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
OH MY F'N GOODNESS! did it really have to be Xion and Riku! GOD how i hate them! Couldn't it have been sora and namine? Sorry for that i still LOVE your story!