Reviews for Okay
Bad.Days chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
I liked this lost moment. I generally don't like Rosalie, but I think you've done her justice here. Thanks for sharing your writing!
Jade Dart chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
hi

this was od iwould love it if u could do it from edwards POV

Nadia Cullen chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
love it,

love the line 'is a testament to its former mechanic'

if only she knew...
Hyper Puck chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
You write good stories. and your bio page is hilarious!
Authoress of Evil chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
This is amazing. Showing Rosalie as a... well, not a narcissist is something I never really thought about but you pull it off really well. people tend to exaggerate Rosalie's tendencies more than not, but this. This shows that there's a different side of Rose, a sympathetic, loving, funny one. And I imagine she's remembering her father's expression? But yeah, Edward was WAY out of line. They could've protected her there, at home. Then said Edward, Emmett, and Jasper were out camping with Carlisle and Alice wanted Bella over for a sleep-over shortly after.
danielle chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i know i already comented but verry good :)
danielle chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
omg... that is verry verry good. you should sso write more on Rose. :) verry good!
tanwellman chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
wow. that's all. wow.
hallie2 chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
that made a lot of sense to me..rosalie's right..it's not okay..stupid selfish edward..
em91011 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
It's so nice to be able to understand Rosalie better. This really makes sense.
Katasa chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
Your stories make me like Rosalie more and more with each one I read.
aliceandjasper4evernalways chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
you should really finish this story. u r off to a really good start.
Pereo Angelus chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
I really liked this piece, and how it's told in Rosalie's point of view. I also like how when Rosalie sees Charlie, we see a part of her we wouldn't normally see.

Great job!
dancrgrl16714 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
aww poor rose i always think shes the bad guy (for lack of a better term) until i read one of your stories in her POV than i start to feel bad and than i just get confused about i feel but enough about me this was really good i liked it i love how you write rose's character it's really good
Skipper Pompeii chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This story is too wonderful not to have a second review!