Reviews for Hogwarts, Quidditch, and Lots of Berty Botts
SO GOOD UPDATE
KiwiRock chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Oooooooooooooooo...interesting :)...cn't wait for more ;) :D
LeaniSilver chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
You should seriously think about finishing this. Please, for me? It's so sad when you've made something this good and then just abandon it. You have created some really good characters and you got writing skills, I'd love to see what happens. I hope that someday you'll start writing on this again. Good work!
Bri P chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
this story is really good! I hope you decide to continue this. )
Winter Ink chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Excellent writing. interesting plot with albus in syltherin and throwing a seer in the mix. poor rose though. all alone. hehe. liking the horace this story. and espically the protriat of snape. still retaining that dry humor of his. hope you capture that muse of yours and pick up the story again. :)
Sean Mulligan chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
This is a great story. Please update it soon.
Tona-Babino chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
O, the plot already thickens! There are some weird typing errors that I've figured were programming mess ups, such as " “Severus i please /i " stuff like that. But the way you have plotted things out makes it intriguing.

For the record, most people (myself included) when writing NG fics have it so Slytherin barely gets students, but you gave them TONS :D Good on you.

Severus, Albus and Minerva, PRICELESS!

Please update soon!
FoolishVibes chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
AWSOME
DramaQueen1193 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Ooh... pretty cool... Rose is being a b* though... -insert frowny face-

Oh well, that's to be expected... anyways, please update! ]
Broken Angel01 chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
I loved the interaction between Minerva, Snape, and Dumbledore. It was great and very realistic, but most of all I'm just glad you've included Snape in the story!

Morgain is definitely going to be an interesting character and I have a feeling she's going to be getting Scorpius and Albus into a lot of trouble over the next seven years of their school lives! A seer, huh? Interesting that Dumbledore is so concerned about it when earlier during Harry's time he hadn't had much use for seers.

I'm glad to see you finally updated and I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Also, I loved the backround story for how Alecto's daughter came into existence. That was great!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
I like the new characters, but you need to make their voices more different. I like Albus in Slytherin.
Woode Seren chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Really good so far. I love the idea of Albus being in Slytherin.
Peaches-Destroyer chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
omfg this is AMAZING so far!

heh... poor rose... but it serves her right to be so seperated from everyone and shit... she shouldn't judge people!

i wonder how harry's gonna take it when he finds out that albus actually IS in slytherin?

and how malfoy's gonna take it if he ever sees that albus and scorpius are friends? (PLEASE let that one happen... _)

It's good that harry's got friends in ravenclaw, and family in gryffendor (sp, i know...)... it shows house UNITY! :)

the hat song was good... I wouldn't be able to come up with that

whatever... plz update soon?

p.s. if u need a BETA, i'd happily do it... but w/e
sibbo chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I Love how character based this seems to be (the oc’s are great by the way) & I’m truly curious as to what will happen next in this story :) hope to see some more of it soon!
SlytherinNixxy chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
great concept! please update soon!