Reviews for A Whisper Of A Promise
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow! Absolutely amazing. I don't know how to word what it is that I get from reading this. I feel like no matter what I wouldn't be able to find the words to describe this because there isn't any words out there that would do this story any justice. Good job! Now I must go and read the sequel. _
Byakko Kitsunetsuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
it was good but rushed, i did like it but it seems a little unfinished at the end. a sequel would be appreciated greatly. that's about it, and think about making sequel.
Janese chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
hey this wasn't so bad! I liked this one alot. I got a littlle too excited and squealed when they started fighting but it was really good...and it didn't need a smutty ending but i will be reading the next chapter to hope for some kind of results between them. If I like it alot as much as this one i might add you to my favorites. Those are starting to pile up as well. Please be sure to lool for my Sesshomaru x Rin fic when it's published though. I would love to reviews on it! CHE!...hehehe see ya!
Joellesandy chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I don't know if you plan to keep writing this or not,but what

ever you choose,I have to say have an amazing gift

for writing,it's hard to find stories that go the emotional

depth that you have in this seem to show so easily and

yet deeply how much naruto has been emotionally scarred and how complex he really have an amazing talent and I hope that you will keep on writing either this story or other stories,for

you are an impressive writer.
DaveyLockhart chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I like this story a lot. Very emotional, yet refreshing.