Reviews for One Flogged Horse aka An Overused Plotline
Kathy376fun chapter 3 . 2/14
Oh please do update! you're an amazing writer!
raesive chapter 3 . 1/20
I was so bummed when I got to the end of chapter 3 and realized that there was no more. I hate when I accidentally read WIPs. This was such a brilliant take on a redo type fic, and I really was hoping that it would be complete. Since it hasn't been touched in about 6 years, I'm going to assume you've abandoned, which makes me sad. You have a great ability to write well and use correct grammar/spelling that can be really hard to find. *fingers crossed* that you will someday take some time and finish this one. :)
Beawr chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
THIS IS AWESOME.
IT better not be abandoned. *Raises fist threateningly.*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is why I praise McGonagall, and also why I am in awe of Tom Riddle. McGonagall was perfectly proper from the start - Tom Riddle, so undeniably cunning! Oh, the sinister schemes that run inside his head! - And such brilliant talent in portraying these significant roles, writer!
Swallow B chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
This is really good, well-written and funny. I love this Tom, and Dumbledore and the whole thing. What a pity you abandoned it.
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Darn, I really wish this weren't abandoned. This is a fun story!
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Ooh, hooray. :). I always saw sixteen year old Tom as considerably saner than Lord Voldemort.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love your version of sixteen year old Tom Riddle.
SavitarTheSurfingGod chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
lol i just have to say while they are overdone they are the only reason i actually managed to read all the Harry Potter books i'm poor and to lazy to walk to the library. It did take a while to find someone who finished the dang things so i could read them though i usually would get through the first 2 books and the author would quite very annoying that. It's also how i read the Twilight series and Percy Jackson and the Olympians as well as part of the next book in the series lol. I am reading a Hogwarts reads series that shows promise the author doesn't do all the chapters and it does have background plot that is where the promise comes in i am hoping they will continue with the consequences of deloris finding and reading the books to hogwarts with fudge and some ministry workers there as witnesses. While they haven't said why the books showed up the plot is actually well thought out otherwise at least for a fan fiction not written by Rorschats Blot of Miranda Flairgold anyway lol.
silverlasso chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
You probably won't be updating this, but I wanted to tell you that this is probably the only story in the "read Harry Potter" subgenre of fanfiction that I can stomach. Well done.
iviscrit chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I cannot stress how much I adore this fic. This is what got me obsessed with the pairing, even though it isn't strictly a pairing... never mind.

But since you refuse to get over your real-life-itus and finish it, I have no choice but to write the rest of it on my own and accredit you.

Or you could just write more...

Write more.
Mestizaa chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Oh my gosh. I just came across this... and it's absolutely brilliant. It's too bad that you never got around to writing more of it. Ah well...

Just in case, I'm adding this to my alerts.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This story is brilliant and hilarious. It's a shame you never got past chapter 3, but, ah well. I know how things can be. :) Regardless, it's going straight to my favs! Thank you for this little jewel of a story.

Megii
N.Mirz chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
OMG this is INTERESTING. REALLY REALLY INTERESTING! and very original. I wish you would update it...

all the while I was reading, I kept imagining if the future order were to read this...LMAO!
rajvir chapter 3 . 4/13/2011