Reviews for One Flogged Horse aka An Overused Plotline
Brigadier7899 chapter 2 . 9/19
Snakes don't have milk. Voldemort was referring to nagini's venom when he told Pettigrew to milk her!
The Farmer chapter 3 . 3/6
I know it's been years since you've updated, but seriously this is the funniest thing I have read in ages! I love it!
darksidhe42 chapter 3 . 1/22
This was just getting good. I should have noticed that it was both short and incomplete. *sad sigh* Thanks for sharing.
Balthanon chapter 3 . 1/16
Intriguing story- definitely a shame that it loojs like it won't be completed.
Saroyamal chapter 3 . 1/4
is there any hope the story's updated? it's so funny i laugh loud enough to wake up my roommates!
the real narnia chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
This is absolutely brilliant. If love to see where this is going, if you decide to continue this story. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
I absolutely loved that story. I like tom/ minerva pairings and characters read the novels stories.
dancesontrains chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Ahaha this was excellent. I suspect Tom's plabs won't go as well as he thinks they will.
vluz chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
This is brilliant, with P.G. Wodehouse reference and all. I couldn't stop laughing while reading it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
great prompt
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
This is awesome. XD I love it! Flume is so cute... w and Tom is, as always, awesome.
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Oh please do update! you're an amazing writer!
raesive chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I was so bummed when I got to the end of chapter 3 and realized that there was no more. I hate when I accidentally read WIPs. This was such a brilliant take on a redo type fic, and I really was hoping that it would be complete. Since it hasn't been touched in about 6 years, I'm going to assume you've abandoned, which makes me sad. You have a great ability to write well and use correct grammar/spelling that can be really hard to find. *fingers crossed* that you will someday take some time and finish this one. :)
QueenDrakon chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
THIS IS AWESOME.
IT better not be abandoned. *Raises fist threateningly.*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is why I praise McGonagall, and also why I am in awe of Tom Riddle. McGonagall was perfectly proper from the start - Tom Riddle, so undeniably cunning! Oh, the sinister schemes that run inside his head! - And such brilliant talent in portraying these significant roles, writer!