Reviews for Lunar: Crimson Hope
Guest chapter 34 . 6/21/2013
I was re-reading this story and struck by how I'm still curious as to how the characters are doing. I can't believe it's been five years.
Captain Deadpool chapter 34 . 11/1/2008
Ah, that's too bad. I hope you pick the story up again sometime, and if and when you do I'll be ready.
Captain Deadpool chapter 32 . 10/6/2008
Hm, it would seem the focus of the story could be returning to Elia soon. Is she some sort of magical time bomb? And if so, what will happen when she goes off? Or maybe she's just as innocent as she appears...
Captain Deadpool chapter 31 . 9/19/2008
Little bit of a hectic chapter. Still, I do love action. You'll have to forgive the short comment, I'm not really myself at the moment. What's a copse?
Captain Deadpool chapter 30 . 9/4/2008
This chapter displayed a lot of your sharp wit. I loved it.
Captain Deadpool chapter 29 . 8/21/2008
To teleport, Nightcrawler travels from one location to another, then back to a different location in the same dimension within which he initiated the teleport. Think of him as a needle, and the boundry between our dimension and the one he warps to as the cloth. Anyway, that dimension a lot of brimestone in the atmosphere, and some of that travels back with him.

If her 'summoning'(it's been awhile since I've read that bit) happened in a similar fashion to Nightcrawler's teleportation, it's possible that that magical energy is not a spell. It could have clung to her like the sulfer that clings to Kurt while she was passing through. As all magic in this dimension does (I think) once drawn it searches for a way to manifest itself. Elia was the closest being with a will since it was inside of her or something like that, so if she wanted to forget something it(the raw magical energy) would take that as a command and block it or erase it... and then some. Since it was being controled by an impulse and not a conscious thought, then... you get the idea.

I'm probably over thinking things, but I hope my little theory was entertaining.
Captain Deadpool chapter 28 . 8/7/2008
Very complicated chapter, I had to pay close attention. Good thing Deane was there to ask all the hard questions.
Captain Deadpool chapter 27 . 7/24/2008
So-so as your chapters go, but I still enjoyed it. Deane continues to amuse me greatly. I realize I've said something to that effect for every or nearly every chapter since he's been introduced, but it's true.
Captain Deadpool chapter 26 . 7/10/2008
I like Deane. He's silly.

Seriously, he is perhaps you most brilliant idea. He keeps the fic from floating into the dark, angsty waters of depression.
Captain Deadpool chapter 25 . 6/26/2008
Something tells my that Alynd is right. Fantastic stuff as usual.
Captain Deadpool chapter 23 . 5/29/2008
This chapter is good, but I can't help feeling that you could do better. Of course, you don't get paid for this so I'm not really complaining.

Don't take it the wrong way, it's still good but it's missing some of your ussual flare.
Captain Deadpool chapter 22 . 5/15/2008
This chapter reminds me of a song I heard on the radio once. It goes something like 'Lifestyles of the rich and the famous, they're always complainin', always complainin', if money is such a problem, let's solve them, go to there houses... and rob them...'
Captain Deadpool chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
Another great chapter. But I have to ask, how many of the characters you use are original?
Captain Deadpool chapter 20 . 4/17/2008
Krasik is every inch the mercenary. A cold character with an anger all the more feirce and white hot for his coolness.
Captain Deadpool chapter 19 . 4/3/2008
An interesting look behind enemy lines.