Reviews for The Other Moment
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
That was good.
jaree09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Loved seeing Ron's pov from the kissing scene
"Ron Weasley knew that his wait for Hermione Granger had come to a blissful end."
So romantic!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very sweet- good job with Ron's thoughts!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
again, j'adore ca!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was a great companion to the moment, I loved Ron's P.O.V. on it.:)
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
How no longer talking to him when he was with Lavender had hurt him more than her canaries did. The way she had turned to him at Dumbledore's funeral and fallen into his open arms, seeking the comfort he had always wanted to give her. -

All of that emotion flashed back at him in her eyes and he got the feeling that for once in their lives, they were both at the same place at the same time. -

It was a look that mirrored everything he had ever felt about her. How much she truly meant to him. -

It was one of the reasons he loved her so much. How she would know exactly what she wanted and strive for it until it was hers. So if it meant something to her, then it meant something to him as well. - :) loved how he brought up the house elves

He found it in no time; it was right there waiting in front of his. He would never have to wait again, for this was the now, and it was going to last forever. -

i love it. such a great moment and lovingly written. you have a way with words. :)
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You did great! I loved this just as much as "The Moment"! You had everything down so perfectly... Really good (brilliant, terrific, I'm running out of adjectives) fics make me speechless. Which kind of sucks when I want to review it. :D

But I think you get the point - it's a super fic! :)
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Reading Ron's POV was fantastic! I totally love this! You have talent when it comes to writing romance :) Once again, awesome job!
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
AMAZING! This was just as amazing as Hermione's was!
Peaches and Oranges chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I liked this fic alot, but I must agree, it was a little to similar to The Moment. I agree with others who have said it might have been nice to focus on other memories and aspects, because it feels almost like you simply inserted Ron's name where Hermione's was and left the rest the same.

That said, I think this fic very accurately portrays that.. moment ;] Your writing is excellent, and I love how you described Ron's emotions. Many people have written this moment in a thousand different ways, but this is, by far, one of my favorites. Once again, your writing is excellent and so easy to read.

- Peaches and Oranges
Sandra granger chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
simply beautiful, thats how i imagine, thanks again
riona25 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
How i could miss this! I loved "the moment" and, of course, you didn't disappoint me this time! Thank you!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I loved Ron's POV nearly as much as Hermione's - maybe even more!

I just LOVE it. :D

Strawberry xx
soulterror chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
_ great job loved it _
Insaf chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
wow ! when I've read this passage in the book, I thaught that Jo was a bit brief, and i wanted a more long passage! thank's a lot...