Reviews for Playing Dirty
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I loved the ending. It was hot! I felt sorry for Taichi at the beginning.

I loved this story so much!
Isolating chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
3 oh my XD

only one word to describ the end XD Kinky ; D

haha XD good job : } - (prev smile)
Kissing Serendipity chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I just started reading in the Digimon fandom, and I'm so glad I read this one!

It's funny and hot at the same time, and very cleverly written! XD

Oh Tai, you're just that clever, aren't you? ;)

Faving this
zapid chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
That was hot! And incredibly funny. This was a really good story. And next time the handcuffs shouldn't come off, ne?
Eat.Pray.Fuqk chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Its so funny I almost peed myself! XD
Jaden Starr chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
lol. I love this it's so worth it. I loved it. Triquel? Yes? or maybe an update on Hired Help? Maybe?

I love you *adds to favorite authors*.
Jaden Starr chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
first of Sora is 100 percent right. Dai should not be allowed to talk. lol.

and that was so f.u.b.a.r it's not funny. actually it is. I can't wait until I get home from work tomorrow to finish this!
Jaden Starr chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
general cock.. I love it!
Jaden Starr chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Oh my god this is so good. You always make matt dress slutty. lol. Just like you did for Hired Help (which you should update... shifty eyes) I went on another taito binge after reading it working on another chapter. I swear if all the good authors like you and Kali keep updating I'll finish my story in no time trying to keep up with you! lol. well most go.. addicted to your story.
Jaden Starr chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
My boyfriend's tried doing that to me... he didn't last through the Can't wait to read more.

your stories have inspired me to write another Taito... I already posted it and everything (after reading treacherous hearts I went on a taito binge!) It's called My Darling Yama. I really want to see what you think.. pweeze and thank you! oh great Taito writer!
reychop chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
Three words. Hot and Funny. At first I never thought how this connected with it's prequel. But now that Matt mentioned about Tai ignoring him for a soccer game, then I finally remembered it.

Matt is such a genius. Finding a flaw in Tai's plan and turning the tables. But in the end, he's still the one that's punished.

Well, nothing much to say except, IMPRESSIVE! I liked it. But if you'd make more of this, it would be way more than impressive.

Excellent story!
Silent Deathbringer chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i have a ? what is matts name on the character list because i sant find matt on there
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
LOL omg that was hot! And hilarious. It was a wonderful story and well worth me waiting 'til I had some free time to enjoy it to the max hehe.
snowflke chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
very very good story... the only thing that bothered me was the word "boyfriend", I think you used it too many times somewhere in the middle... but it's not important, that's just the only constructive criticism I can come up with ;
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »