Reviews for Soul to Soul
Draco-wakeup chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Beautiful :) I love lily and snape together, and I honestly believe They were soul mates. Nicely done
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh this was SO lovely! I've always been extra partial to Snape after DH, for all that unrequited love he felt, and this seems a very satisfying and beautiful reward for all his suffering. Great writing! :)
PensiveClarice chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ahh I loved it! I don't usually find good Lily/Snape but when I do it's amazing :) Snape did deserve Lily the most ... James was a great guy and all, but what Snape for her was epic.
iloveshimmer chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I love this version of the afterlife because, in my opinion, James didn't love Lily as purely as Severus. James wanted her because she was a "prize to be won," and made a great trophy wife (the arrogant way he treats her is proof enough). Plus, I doubt she loved James for his personality, because honestly, who can truly love a person so egotistical and cruel? He's repulsive, once you get past his good looks and charisma.

Severus was devoted to her on an entirely different level. He still mourned her years after her death, while if it was James, he would have moved on long beforehand and remarried. So it is only completely appropriate that they end up together in heaven. Your fic is quite lovely!
chandeleerluvsduckies chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
yay!
Delaine chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This is very good.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
OMG! I loved it! And to tell you the truth I don't like much on here. It was so beautiful.
Bravie chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is a beautiful ending for Snape. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.
trekker2002 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I have been so sad at the lack of closure for Snape. This had started me on the road to recovery.
flitwick chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I really like this! I like how there's a happy ending even for someone like Severus. I also like how you explored different kinds of love.
S.Rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Oh that's wonderful! I thought that the soul-mates thing was perhaps too perfect of an ending, and the canon dropping seemed a little unnatural, but the writing was so gorgeous, it doesn't matter. Your description of the swing-set was absolutely perfect; that was definitely the best part.
wolffanatic2002 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Amazing story! I was very sad when he died but it makes me feel better to know that he can be happy in the end. Thank you!
Motif chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
'Murdering you made my soul pure as snow' I love this line so much. And another thing I like in your fic is you haven't let Lily go back to sweet chit-chat with James in front of Snape! (Urgh! like he deserved this torture more after death) I also love the idea that somehow Snape suits with Lily more. Because I believe that we haven't always match with the most suitable one in our live and in the different lifetime we might match with different soul.

This is what I love in your fic the most.
lettuce chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
he did kind earn her,like how u did his hell
Sifauna Auria chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
really really good. I loved reading it. i'm soo glad that severus finds happiness at the very end. D