Reviews for ASaP
Ihni chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
... are agents allowed to just shoot poisoned arrows at people, these days? I'd like to see what Hendrickson's boss has to say about that. Not to mention the media!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
glittergoddess13 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Can Missouri come back later and whack Henrickson with a spoon.?

Your right I do need sleep.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Hey Wench!

No apologies necessary about this being Dean centric. I don't mind getting inside Dean's head at all. I must apologize though for taking such an extremely long time to read this and review. I'm so sorry! I was behind on the deadline and I am still in the process of finishing up my fic for the exchange too. Thank-you so much for this! I liked how you kind of combined the two prompts with the poison but also it being snake venom. I loved all the limp, paralyzed Sam especially! :D The brotherly banter was great and I liked the addition of Missouri. I could see her telling Henricksen a thing or too. Hee! Awesome job! Thanks again :D
Deanaholic1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2007 good
TraSan chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Excellent! Asp venom? Ingenious.
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
This was an AWESOME fic!

Congrats on it!
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
"Dude, if I wasn't paralyzed, my eyebrow would be so high."

LOL Awesome line!
Isobel Swan chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
Dean may aswell give himself up. As a law enforcement officer has behaved illegally by poisoning a suspect then the case against the Winchesters will be thrown out of court.
chelsy chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
hi thursdaywench

i absolutely love this story

so much limp-sammy and protective dean.

great job.
MzPink chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
awesome story! i love Missouri! i really hope they bring her back!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! Missouri really came thru for the boys with her connections. And she did an excellent job of handling Agent Hendrickson!

I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Lilwazzabug chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
\O/ Sam's ok, YAY! And all is well again...for now...*Shifty eyes*o_O
Fafa Fai chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
No, is ok. This was ok...jajaja Missouri,I love that woeman
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
wench im enjoyin this keep going