Reviews for Deceiving Factor
I loved your story! It was so professional! Well written!
I just didn’t get the ending... is that Bumblebee thinking, or is it Barricade and he is going to sabotage this somehow?
Awesome job!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 4/21
Lovely job!
AshMountian216 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Can you make a story out of this? I love it! Though it could be just because Barricade is my favorite decepticon but I'd love for you to continue
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
#reading A/N# huh, that's actually a pretty good point... :/
Shianelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
*heart*

I ACCIDENTALLY (fell in love with) THE WHOLE FIC!

-snorfle- Seriously though, this is an absolutely gorgeous piece of fanfiction. -nods- Also, uncute Bumblebee? -squints- Nope. can't see it. I still think you wrote him full or cuteness.

- "The barrel of the firearm trembled infinitesimally..."

-points up- I found that whole bit adorable. 'Bee being all determined and ruthless even though he's never thought of himself that way. Awww.

- "The Mustang let his half-doorwings stand up straight, a victorious, haughty stance. "You're as stupid now as you were when I first met you, Bumblebee. You've just grown sneakier." A twisted grin settled across the raven mech's already grotesque features. "You would make a fantastic Decepticon…you're already halfway there. Had you gone straight from the greeting to the gun-slinging and skipped over the asking completely, you'd already be one of us.""

-points up- That? That right there made me shiver. Barricade at his finest (again) cutting right to the heart (again), just like when he pointed out the not-differences in their symbols. -laughs- The way you write Barricade is utter genius. Pure brilliance.

Oh and your Bumblebee! -shakes head- Downright perfect.

*heart*
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
OHMAI. I really liked it :)
emptyville chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
bumblebee isn't perfect or cute he's just EXTREMELY naive at times, at least that's what i think. nice piece here by the way, good job.
Larisa chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Thank you!

It's wonderful...
runninrunnin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i'm in awe. this is amazing.

i'm totally in love with barricade. and it's all because of you. thanks a lot.. lol...

i have to point out, though, bumblebee is always cute, even when he's 'not so nice'. :)
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
How sad. So many mentions to what happened, but what did Bumblebee do to Barricade?
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
lolz, I revel in Bumblebee's imperfection and uncuteness, and await the world's imminent implosion with barely contained glee. X3
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This was a very interesting snippet. You write Barricade really well.

Good job!
Daisydill chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh, I read one where for a trainign exercise, he went around and mock-killed every Autobot in existence. THAT was an eye opener. People will do anything to protect or help someone they love. I can't remember who said this, but it stuck in my head: "If ever I had to chose between my friend and my country, I pray I will have the courage to commit treason." Something along those lines anyway. Terrific story!
Rebound chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Fishfish!

Really, I love all your writings, always have, and for some reason I've never actually gone though your account.. at least not recently. Mind you, I've become sort of obsessive over Barricade myself, so that probably prompted me.

Anywho, I really like this one, so I thought I would bug you, and Bumblebee is still cute! And the more imperfect and uncute you make him, the more perfect he is because he's not perfect, and the more uncute you make him, the cuter he gets, so really, I say your plan backfired. :p

Luvs you fishsticks

-BA
SolitaryHawk chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
One of the reviewers left the comment that you, and you alone, are uniquely talanted to write Barricade fanfics and I agree entirely. The descriptions, the dialogue, and the unique portrayal of ALL of the characters; not just our favorite raven enemy... I do believe that you've found your niche and I hope that you will continue for at least an eon, or three.