Reviews for An Oasis in Darkness
eyann85 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I love Harry - luna stories ... to this day I think JKR should of Paired them together anyway as always love your stuff !
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nice stuff.
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really did like this. Luna was spot on, time frame fits, feelings are plausible and all round it was a nice fic that i enjoyed. Thank you
Lain Lang chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Lovely fic!
JacobKragoff chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I like how you've written some fics that take place while they're at the cottage because I need something like this to get me through the seven months before HP final comes. Thank you!
30CK chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You are a wonderful author with an impressive style of writing. And you write potter x luna, which is always a definite plus (fave pairing, myself, up by harry x hermione...and luna x anyone else. Because really, Luna's the one character that can really be paired with anyone if it's written well; she's like that).

I would have loved it if something like this was in the Deathly Hallows - would've made up for the entire book, if you ask me.

Keep writing, and we'll keep reading. Have a nice day.

troutpeoples
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aw this was so like them...I just luv it.

I'll add this to my favs & Haruna community.

Yudachi chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This could easily have been a chapter in the book.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is quite lovely.
hEaRtLeSs22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
wow it was very nice...hope more stories about this two.
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
So sweet! I absolutely adore Luna! But what is she? I mean what couldn't Harry remember? I'm dying of curiosity! Anyways, well written and thoroughly enjoyable! I luv this!
fauves chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Really like this fic! Is this a oneshot?

Pinky x XD o.O
Tigress-A True Marauder chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Sometimes you've just got to love Luna!

Ginerva Molly Weasley-Potter, a Daily Prophet reviewer
hanzi chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
nice, a really sweet moment, i like the fanfics that are sort of plasably behind the scenes, and of them this is the 2nd best ive read so far
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Brilliant. I loved the dialogue, and the descriptions of the scenery were top-notch. You got Luna pretty nicely, too; and Harry, as well; the fluff was well-put and well-done. Very nice. Go you. XD Imma go read your other works now.