Reviews for Harry Potter and the Shadow War
Norseman4 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
Second time I've read this story, and enjoyed it nearly as much as the first time.

I have a question though. In one of the ANs you mentioned that you envisioned this as a trilogy, and yet I only have seen one follow up, (which I'll be reading Thursday) and even that isn't listed as complete. So, Will the series be finished to your satisfaction?
Soki711 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Good story. It's keeping me interested at 3 a.m. in the morning.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
Cool! I like this story a lot!
Gurkblomma chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
Haha! Really awsome! Just found it, and I really like it. It's not that many Harry Potter/Babylon 5 cross-overs out there, huh? I'm a very lucky fan of both. Now, I go - on to the sequel!
OrionTheHunter chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
Interesting fic. I look forward to the sequel.
Mad Dog Milne chapter 11 . 10/21/2007
Now that was a good crossover story. I'm a big fan of both stories and thtis was a great compilation. Let's see what else ya got.
wolfey141 chapter 11 . 9/12/2007
hey i really liked this story is there going to be a sequal or anything?
Ranger Aurora chapter 10 . 8/27/2007
I like it. Marcus and Zathras and Draal, and 'I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major General.'

But I'm still not sure why they had to be the ones for this. I mean, couldn't anyone have served the purpose just as well?

And just for the record, that is not the reason I like Marcus. I like his character and personality. He's funny and sweet. he kinda reminds me of my dad.
Lordheaven chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
It's a good one. Well portraited. And the predictions well done.

(for the Author's note - HBP - Harry did not reunite with Ginny at the end because he knew he had to do something that would put her in grave and he could not live with the idea of losing her too - that's my opinion and I go by it- although in my version of the Seventh book I did take her with Harry but that's only because it had to fit the premises of the idea I had - but anyway I'd agreed with Rowling - it was the right thing to do.)
selenepotter chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
I'm disapointed that they're back so soon. I'd hoped that they'd actually get to fight in the shaddow war.
Fondued Jicama chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
I think that Marcus was so different from the other men in the show, and that was attractive. He had a fierceness and recklessness, or perhaps charisma, that was a bit of fresh air in a show where everyone else was so logical and reasonable. A lot of fans of his I've talked to wouldn't want him for themselves, but he really is perfect as a character that plays off of Susan's.

For such an odd concept, you did quite well with this story. I was pleasantly surprised, and I enjoyed it, as a fan of both HP and B5.
Hilary Weston chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
But Marcus is hot!

Jason, in real life, equally so. I remember the time he offered to unlace my dress at one o'clock in the morning...

But I digress.

Nicely written story. Waiting for the sequel, especially if it has more Marcus.
Lordheaven chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
Hmm. Interesting. The fitting is intriguing but somewhat too convinient. Although I'd have doubted Dumbledore would have agreed to send them because it is far too dangerous for kids that barely known their potential. Waiting for the sequel!
selenepotter chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
I would be more interested in seeing non cannon 'ships.

How about:

Harry/Lyta

Ginny/Marcus

Hermione/G'Kar

Ron/#1
Lordheaven chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
This is an interesting twist with Draal wanting to see them. But I can't help to ask when or would they meet the new Vorlon Ambassador.