Reviews for The Third Generation: Adventures and Mishaps
TXBuddy chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I am glad I could finally get a chance to read this story again. I hope to read more soon.
gingersnap2541 chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
I really do think that your story has lots of potential and I would love to hear more from the third generation.
oirishgoddess chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
OHMYGOD! I AM SO SORRY-

i havent been on the computer fanficwise for months, so i am only sorting through my emails this week, and this was one of the later ones so...

again! im sorry!

just to reassure you that i HAVENT given up on you but that i totally support this fic and really wish you the best in figuring out the plot. dont worry about the delay; im sure this writers block (worst thing on the planet :P) will sort itself out. so chill! :D

what would i like to see happening? well, basically anything really-i look forward to anything youve written, simply because it is SO well written. but i'd like to see a lot more conversations between the friends, not because you havent done any of them before, but because i enjoy them so much :) and maybe a few pranks? i dont know; let their devilish side come through! haha. and obviously, i cannot wait to see what happens vis-a-vis rose and vindaric-should be fun! :D

and to be totally honest-i havent got a CLUE whats happening next. not one idea. so it is definitely NOT obvious!

so: KEEP IT UP :D

well done, for everything so far.
midorimouse7 chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
yes! plz update soon. As far as the plot goes I don't think its obvious...but then again I am a pretty dense person...anyways I really don't know what I want to happen in the story (as long as it is good but you're a good author so I don't have to worry about that).
trueroyalblue chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
Well, I enjoy the story and want you to update! I think Rose adn Scorpius should be together, and Aly and Albus should be together. :)
peacegirl chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
This is the BEST second generation fic that I have ever read. You are an awesome writer, and no, I do not think that the plot is too obvious. (I,for one, have absolutely no idea what is going to happen next.) PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE keep writing! Thanks! :)
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
Ha! Loved it! UPDATE SOON!

That was great!

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx

P.S. I like your writing style, keep it up.
SeductiveEyes chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
i really like ur story so far...! i hope u finish it... keep up the good work
pixiestix16 chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
don't worry, ilive your story!

and it's not transparent at all, if anything it would be better if you were a bit less cryptic with things like who's related to whom, etc. i would also proof-read your story to make sure that it doesn't become any more comfusing... but then again, i can hardly do so myself.

another thing, you might try to make the character's ages a bit more consistent with little anecdotes from the story... like having an eleven year old ogled by every boy on the planet (even if she IS a veela) might not be the best way to represent their age... but i love the bit about the girls ogling professors, that really sets them up right for their maturity level.

as far as things i think are going to happen... hmm... i think zambini is involved in the evil plot, but somehow i've got the feeling you're going to make him turn out not as evil as we thought... kinda like snape? maybe? i don't know. i feel like there might be a little something going on between aly and scorp, as well as rosie and the champion slythrine dueler...

on another note, you could write a very funny story jsut about draco and his wife bickering. or maybe a fic from a bit earlier than this one, when they're still dating. it doesn't have to work withthis fic at all, i jsut think you could really have some fun playing with draco getting tamed by the big bad ravenclaw girl. i know i'd read it!

pixie
Skippy Agogo chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Interesting start. A point and a question, If they were sorted alphabetacally, Malfoy should have been sorted before Potter. The gift from Slytherin, how did that get passed to Albus but not James or Lily?
neverliveindoubt chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
I will admit that I am not pleased you didn't update... but I'll forgive you as I had to go back and read the last chapter to remember what story this was (This is a jump at me, I have a lot of fanfictions and a horrible memory, so I can't keep track of them all.) But I do think that the thing with Zambini needs to be dealt with, as he obviously has a secret, and I think Vander-whats-his-face should get a rough chewing out... and i wouldn't doubt that he and Rose start off a shouting match turned debate (as I would hope Zambini would have the brains to take their wands away before the "Quality Time") and eventually a fight on the floor, which will cause... something... I would rather hope either Rose crushes his ego in some way, or finds a good bit of blackmail that would control him for a bit...not long... but a bit... (as I am an avid Rose/Scorpius groupie, I think him falling for Rose would be weird, but I could live with it if it ended up that way... or if they became "friends"?)
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
ill give u advice tommorrow... what with this lousy author's note! and you told me to review it!
bookluvrxoxo chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
KEEP WRITING!
bookluvrxoxo chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
James is SO like senior James it makes me laugh...now all u have to do is recreate lupin(non werewolf) and sirius(just always helps james get into trouble)and it will b hilarius...though i like the story as it is right now

keep upthe good work