Reviews for Worth It
Titan5 chapter 4 . 4/30
Another good one. I love your style and the way you portray the characters. You have a way of pushing all my buttons - thank you for that!
Linda chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Reality liked this story! You are a great writer you made everything seem so real like you were right there with them. Love reading anything about Chris & Vin thanks for such a good story please keep writing more.
Bymaga Jones chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
How refreshing to find a new "Magnificent 7" story! Thank you for providing a hurt and angsty Vin and a boneheaded but loyal Chris. Please, please, please write more!
Duchess67 chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
A perfect ending! *two thumbs up* I loved it and hope to see more in this 'verse one day. *vbg*
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Wow! What a terrific ending! Sweet! And friendship is usually worth it especially with special people.
Vinster chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
I loved your story. You did a really good job on writting a Chris/Vin sotry with the guys added into it. And it's the first time in a long time that I have read a story where Chris takes his anger out on Vin and having to apologize for it. Defantly going into my favorites
BM originally chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
This was a great story! I loved it! You got the sentiment across in a very masculine way without turning the story to sap, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Tharin chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
A great end for this story! The chapter was very serious, but also pretty funny at times.

What I liked: first, how JD stood up to Chris. He often has this hero whorship when it comes to Chris, so it's nice to see that he doesn't let this stand in his way when it really matters. And I was laughting at Buck's reaction ("What the hell got into you? Didn't your mama ever teach you 'bout pokin' sticks at a bear? Next time-") :-)

The talk between Chris and Vin went like I hoped it would go. I guess they both learned to understand each other better. I liked also how you explained Vin's past, and his relationship with Nettie.

The way the boys all turned up again at the end was very funny, especially Nathan's first words ("You gave him whiskey? Are you outta your mind?") Poor Chris *g*

And I'm glad the story ended the way it did, that Vin did manage to make an impression on this kid.
Vivian Tanner chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
I'm glade to see that Ezra's making Chris think for once, people usually just have them yelling at each other for no real reason. I can't wait to see how Chris patches things up with Vin and the team. Keep up the writing I hae a feeling this will be a great story.
xerus chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Hey wow, I found you over here! I've got to tell you I loved "Echoes". I read it a while ago but neglected to review. (I'm holding out my hand to be slapped...)

Poor Chris. His mouth tends to shoot first and ask questions later. Unfortunately he sees street kids as most of us do. This story really does give me pause to reflect on my not so complimentary thoughts.

Chapter three out of four?

I'm guessing it's either going to be a long one (yay us!) or we'll get a fifth chapter out of you.

Either way we win!

Rosemarie
Tharin chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
I never like it when Chris and Vin are at odds. I hope Vin can see that Chris is only acting like this because he cares so much. And maybe Chris can learn that Vin has good reasons for wanting to help these kids.

The fight itself was very well written, but also how Buck and Ezra reacted to it.
BM originally chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
This is great! I'm enjoying this! and I love the fact that of all the team, it's Ezra that manages to get Chris's head on straight. Keep going!
sabrina chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Never apologize for making a good story longer. And as far as I'm concerned, it's all good.
Vinsmouse chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Good chapter, nice to see Chris is no longer, up, locked and loaded. ;) Looking forward to more, please update soon. Take care,

Mouse
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Excellent chapter! Still an excellent story. Looks like Larabee has a case of hoof and mouth disease! :)