Reviews for Surrender
Disgusting what did u do im going to report u
tmi420 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This is really good! I love Blossom/Buttercup because they have such an interesting dynamic. They argue all the time, yet I feel like they have the closest relationship out of the sisters. And Blossom's, like, this bossy, authoritative figure that Buttercup is always defying. That's what I like most about them. Anyway, I feel that you did a good job at capturing the essence of their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
you should make a sequale!
Kelly'sShadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it! This is exsactly the way I see Buttercup and Blossom relationship to be like. That odvious pint-up sexual tension. Hope you make more like it (:
perryp chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
that was awsome and are they 19 now
ranmaakanekun chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Writing incest within sisterly bonds is a forbidin one but i have to say you've done well my friend.
Great chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was absolutely amazing, I loved it!
amanda chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
are they going to have sex and kiss and lick the others privaite?
hungryforcookies chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hold on - it's already THE END? Noo! I wanted to read the rematch. LOL. :P
pat chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
that was a little weird, but a great story.

very funny in my opinion
charisma chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
nice and cool i like it buttercup and blossom go together like peanut butter and jelly
CupOfAngst chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Lol! Ah, sorry. I just thought it was funny how passionate sex seemed to spring out of an argument XD But I liked the way Buttercup and Blossom managed to use their weaknesses against each other, only to have them backfire. Somehow I sort of knew this was where the hot sex would ensue ;)

Hmm, now where did little Bubbles go?

~Dracori
Sofa King Danny chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
aww this isn't dumb. It was funny. You were more descriptive than usual in some places I think. But it might help to use more poetic language (like metaphors and stuff) to make it sound better. You should also try to pick words that have appropriate sounds to them. For example if you were writing about the ocean or wind then you'd want to use words with soft sounds because those things sound all soft like "fsh." Er... if that makes sense. Yeah. 8D;; Anyway. Just try to think about how to phrase things in ways that sound good when you write. That way your stories will have more of a flavor to them that's more interesting to read. You're really good at telling stories, but you could work on your description and style that way.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Yay! Ninja Bob is back at last! I just love your style of writing PPG incest fics, you were (and are) my inspiration. :D

Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again; there's nothing like a massive row to get the blood boiling, the temperatures rising, and the hormones kicked into high gear. Way to go - I really felt the anger suddenly turned into some great passion.

"Fucking mother fucker"? LOL. Yeah, I agree with BC 110%, Bloss definitely needs to work on knowing where to insert expletives into a sentence. It's a linguistic artform of its very own. ;)
charisma chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
the whole entire exchange between those two had me howling i thought i was going to fall off my chair and go into seizures yeah laughter seizures