Reviews for Dance Dance You Are Not Seeing Him Tonight
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hahahaha! This was sooo funny! I LOVE ALL OF IT!
GryffindorPrincess134 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
good man
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
You really got Kai's personality down pat! great job!
jazzy starlight chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
nice story a little sugar and spice and a little different but awesome work! keep it up :D. mina.1994
miki chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
i had to review. i love this so much. lol. please tell me there's a sequel... :)
sesshy-sesshy-girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Awesome fic I suck at DDR though well I can play basic for the song tempetrue by Sean Paul for DDRSN2
angelwithemeraldeyes chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
wow...this is so cute...i love it...is there going to be a sequal? cause i think if u made one it would be really good.
kagari freedom chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
hope you update as soon as possible keep on writing
sky d chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I LIKED THIS STORY
caffeinatedMix chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
The moment I read the Msg., I raced off like a bullet and I'm terribly sorry for I'm reviewing only for this story but you can believe me...I read both of them _ And yeah, Kai does love challenges, doesn't he? This story was awesome...like all of yours'...but of the two, your 'Between Dreams And Reality' more 'coz it was passionate and soft...while in this, Hilary is more of the Rocking type...not that I hated this story!

I seriously sound like my English teacher now...

Signing off to read for History exam..._
jellybean-kitty chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
That was a great little story! Loved the entrance from Tala:P It's great how you've written HIlary as a more mature teenager rather than a little whiny girl which a lot of writers do. In three words, I loved it!
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
*sings* I love, love, love Megan's writing. It iss so soo soo so awesome. *stops singing and grins* YAY! LOVEEDD IT! and i actually got the letter part this time! ...except for the Julia thing? I'm not sure about that. i think i got it though. XD. (sorry, I'm a blonde. lol).

btw, does Hil really know Russian, a lot of people have referenced it? lol.

Lovedd this! lovee your writing! write more soon!

~Moonlight Serenity

aka Jess
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Really great was cute,funny and romancey.