Reviews for Promise
Erin Carr chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Succeed, u did something way beyond that. wow i love this it was so kawii!
speedee39 chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
LOL. Yeah! Go back to PT!

P.S. This was good, too! ;)
kristy chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
woah...totally sweet -
me chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
it was actually pretty good. r u planning on writing more on this one?
Chrystaline chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
wow! that was one of the best chichi/goku stories i have read. seriously. You actually kept their personalities in tact, and that's kind of a hard thing to do when you're trying to write a story on them (believe me, i've tried... let's not get into it)
loving you chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
awwww, kawaii!

so damn... sweet!
Bella13 chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
That was cute. you did succed in making a chi chi ad goku fic, and did a good job. i loved it
AMJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
this is so sweet. I love it
The GirlieGyarados chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Too..cute..going to..explode...AHHH! ::kaboom:: ::cute anime hearts and pink fluffy clouds and general sparkly eyed chibi-adorability:: IwuveditIwuveditIwuvedit Hee hee, very adorable! Kawaii! _
Marika chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Awwww...that was so sweet! And really cute too...just adorable...keep on writing more stories like deez...next wit Gohan! _
Saiyajin Princess Chichi1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
awwwww... that was so sweet! _
Kittioto chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
AAAAAAAAW, saaaaweet! This is basically the first Goku/Chichi romantic like story I've ever read... and yes, I'd say you succeeded. This is absolutely adorable. (And that's not a word I use often... 'adorable') I basically just faithfully read Piccolo fics (and write them, for that matter)- but there isn't enough out there, and I saw this on someone's favorites list... so I thought, 'Sure, why not?' I'm glad I did, this is cuuuuute!
LadyZ chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
That was so cute! There should have been more! ) You did a great job!
delteated124 chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Aw, very nice. I like. I’m not in all too much of a talkative mood right now, so I’ll leave it at that. .
Kureeji chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
WOW! This was so sweet and well written! You made Goku just like he acts in the sesries at that time REalistic, so good! I can just imagine all this happening in my head. I love the details you put into your work. Yet another success by Panabelle!

fushigi_mirai_pan