Reviews for All I did was brush my teeth!
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Hahah! Agressive Neji is officially added to my cute list!
naash chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i never will doubt personal hygiene too lol

that was great. and yes the title of the story is perfect
appletree98 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
adorable...thats all i gotta say
Marie chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Now this, this is just legendary.
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
funny.i love it!3

so kawaii! :3
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This story was hilarious! Hehe, poor Tenten. Please write another humorous Nejiten fic soon. I really enjoyed it.
taerissa chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
XD That was hilarious! XD

Hahaahaahah! Great job! :P
missy4eva chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
taht was great XD i just about died when you were describing the marble sinks of the tooth brushing session xDD hahahahaha!
xXKiki-chan-2-13Xx chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
SO CUTE LOLZ THIZ WUZ HILARIOUS
MyAngelsHalo chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
"I scowled.

He turned around to face me.

Shit. Did I scowl too loud? All sarcasm aside.

He raised an eyebrow, “Did you just scowl at me?”

I searched my brain for words, any words, “I scowled at that plant.” Wow, way to go, Tenten, because that plant was such a nuisance. For a split second, I thought I saw Neji smile, but, I guess that was my disillusioned brain trying to stay sane.

Neji looked like he just lost a million brain cells in that five seconds, “It..hit you?” Maybe if I stab his eye out with a kunai right now, I could make an escape. Oh right, can't do that for two reasons. One, I'm injured. Two, that means Neji dies."

OH WOW I CANT STOP LAUGHING this story is definitely on my top ten :D
Just for show chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
omg that was funny! Cute and Funny! My favorite combination!
Matt Likes Argyle chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I'm gonna review as I go along, so prepare for SoopahLongReview!

"He insisted in walking me home. He insisted in taking me to the Hyuuga manor since I didn't have anyone with me at home. Now, if only he insists that I kiss him."

LAWLZ. :D

"Just when I thought life couldn't get any sweeter than this, Neji burst open my door. I waved at him with my all-bandaged arm. He looked like he had just witnessed bloody murder."

LMAO, I could *totally* imagine his expression.

..OMG the next bit is gold. Damnit, the Hyugas and their wierd traditions. XD

OHDEARGOD. A gong. A GONG. WIN.

"“You scowled at that plant?” Neji continued to pierce me with his eyes. Stupid eyes. “What did it do to you?”

That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. Er... “It hit me.” WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

-Chokes-

My brain, it just died.

-Claps-

Brilliant ending. :D
beautiful things chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
HIYA SAMMY! (Yes, this is 'Mango' I'm stalking you on fanfiction, now! )

I like this, it was so cute and funny and fluffy, and you gotta love Neji in this. :D

("We have family toothbrushing sessions."

BEST. LINE. EVA.)
DeKayHawk chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Cool story and great ideas!
teal-flowers chapter 1 . 1/18/2008