Reviews for Angel
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Pure evil to end it there but genius at the same time. I just can't get enough of Smallville crossovers with Chloe as the leading lady. Do you have more of these? Chloe crossovers?

Ciao
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I always like discovering new things I hadn't thought of before, and this is pretty nice. Its going right on the favorites list.
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I like it! I know it's been a while since you worked on it, but if you continue, I'll be back to read! Anything with X-men or Arrow D
pipersmum chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
An interesting pairing I hadn't really thought about! I loved the whole teasing Clark with his boyscout name hehe! I would love to read more Smallville/X-men crossovers I think Chloe would be great paired with Logan ;)
sammy4x4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
begs/pleads PLEASE write a sequel
HazelEyes18 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
This was a great little story. I too wish people will start writing more X-Men and Smallville crossovers centered around Chloe of course. I wouldn't mind seeing a Chloe/Bobby pairing. Chloe/Logan one would be interesting. Chloe/John AKA Pyro would be too. Okay now I'm going a little overboard here. By the way I would really love some more Chloe and Johnny stories with her interacting with the rest of the team too. I think her and Sue would get along well. Okay definitley going way off topic now. Anywho this was awesome loved it.
lildevil0644 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Great job! I loved it! I hope more people start making this type of crossover!