Reviews for Let's Be Us Again
steamboat chapter 38 . 10/23/2013
I have really been enjoying reading your story! I hope that the reason you haven't finished it is because you've become too involved with being a Sherwood shipper! I pray that this finds you well and happy!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I'm a realist seeing as this story hasn't been updated since 2010 a break of 2 1/2 years. However, I have really enjoyed reading this story and would love to know how it ends, even if it's just an outline of what was planned. The optimist in me hopes that the author is ok and able to continue the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
I like this sequel very much and hope you will finish it. My one quibble though is that there are a godawful number of typos in the text, way beyond what could be considered reasonable for anything that has been proofread at all. As an author I know we can be anxious to be done and post and see what people think but please please take a moment to re-read what you write and correct the spelling errors (not just through spellcheck, because there are a huge number of correctly spelled wrong words in here that won't show up in spellcheck) and fix it before posting. Things like 'the reported' instead of 'the reporter', 'when he cames in' instead of 'when he comes in', that kind of thing. It's very distracting. They are real words so spellcheck cannot catch that only you can catch that by proofreading. So, love the story, wish for more quality control. Thanks.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/14/2012
are you going to finish this story?
ali2005 chapter 38 . 11/26/2011
I hope you continue this story soon. I can't wait to find out what happens with this story line.
anna100 chapter 38 . 11/12/2011
love the story and cann't wait te read more. Please continue the story.
Anna1998 chapter 38 . 9/24/2011
I like this story very much and hope that their will be further chapters soon.
ALM72 chapter 38 . 7/4/2011
I have loved reading both of your stories lines. I hope that you continue this story after all this time. I would love to know how this ends.
jc chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
this has been a very wonderful read..and would love to catch another new chappy soon )
JBT chapter 38 . 10/15/2010
Please continue. Was so excited for 38 and look daily for next part. Thanks
bethsthings chapter 38 . 10/11/2010
Great update so glad you are continuing this awesome story. Love that AJ is going to be a father again. Loved the talk and time between Harm and Mac. Patiently waiting for next update.
starryeyes12 chapter 38 . 10/2/2010
great story. but what took so long?
JBTaylor chapter 38 . 9/29/2010
Thank you,thank you, I so like this story and glad to seee it
TV Angel 711 chapter 38 . 9/29/2010
WOW! I hope that Lucy gets good news about her health! I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope that Harm, AJ, & Mac can get Tony off. You are a great writer!

H&M forever!