Reviews for Demonic Nemesis
maou-sama chapter 8 . 4/10
masks... save it for code geass
lewmax82 chapter 3 . 3/25
You know...it's really sad that the writers of stories that seem to have something tangible to hold me as a reader, tend to make the Kyuubi, female. That is utterly disheartening.

I know I'm late to this story, but it doesn't change the fact that you ruined it by changing the gender of the Kyuubi. I know this is fan fic, but are you that deprived?

Are you that messed up in the head that you would desire for females to have that kind of power? I'm not against female power, but the Kyuubi is the Kyuubi for a reason.

The interaction between Naruto & the Kyuubi is important to the flow of the story, and now that you've made the Kyuubi female, you have to totally adjust the dynamics of both characters.

The reason I say that, is because you are trying to use the character of the male version of the kyuubi to forcefully imprint on the female version. So now Naruto has to be changed as well into another man that fears the unfair 'justice' of Japanese anime females.

I'm not even angry...I'm disappointed. This had the makings of a great story, but, in my opinion(as it surely is), you've ruined it.

Another reason I am against most of the Kyuubi gender changes, is that most of the stories that do that, force bestiality and pedophelia on the minds of the readers, but making the kyuubi and Naruto have sex. I don't know if you go that far, but I hope that you can understand why I am against such gender changes.

Thanks for taking the time to write this story...I know that it takes a lot to keep writing material that keeps your readers interested.
hurry up with the next chapter I'm dying here I really want to read it!:'-(
silverfoxkurama chapter 3 . 2/28
nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo y u change his pretty blonde hair sexy blue eyes
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 2/3
I can't read this. I don't get how there are so little flames or critique.
All I read here was. "Wow Naruto's prick is so big", followed by, "yes you are right it is quite a specimen", and then, "Of course its big! I'm the lead character." Than we turn to Sasuke "Damn it, how can the dobe have such a big tool, I must have it!"
And we cant forget: "To say everyone was impressed would be an extreme understatement." (The most used line in the history of fanfiction)

Honestly, its not horrible, but everything is too exaggerated, and it feels like everyone is going fan-girl for Naruto. I don't like it, I feel like I'm reading about Sasuke.

Also I didn't like this: "Let your self be carried away by the views of the writer." Hell no I like, what I Like, I wont let anyone brainwash me . If i don't like the message the writer is trying to coney than i stop reading. This does not apply to your story, I find your plot interesting, just don't like the execution of it.
denis.d2505 chapter 20 . 1/27
Very interesting story, but as I see it will probably not be continued.
Shame really because you had an obvious talent for writing and story development

Faved & Followed in hopes of you continuing this
the born sharingan chapter 19 . 1/26
I love this story and I really wish that you would continue writeing is surely one of the best stories on this site
brandon chapter 20 . 1/7
update...
jakjak chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Dude what happened, made this awesome fic promised regular updates then disappeared?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
This story is extremely boring. Naruto is weaker than in canon and literally nothing interesting happens! If this doesn't get exciting by next chapter, I will just completely stop reading this. So far, you have shown good grammar, but no plot.
Please chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
Please finish your story. Or at least this arc.
hinataluv13 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
you have to continue this story. please update soon. add more naruhina. you are an amazing author. please keep it up.
T3X chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
you have to add more to this story. im practically addicted. please add more naru hina.
T3X chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
you have to add more to this story. im practically addicted please put more naruhina
gdhh chapter 3 . 8/28/2014