Reviews for Demonic Nemesis
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 8/26
ch 20

Kakashy I hope to accept Kuubi(Kira) . She is not true evil demon . She reminds me this time to very caring Mother fort her children . And great ally .

And Zabuza's problem . And Naruto with Haku and Zabuza to become allyes and join Konoha . And Naruto explain his knolige for his acidic poison and What Zabuza felt from it's exposioure .

I hope for the best . Icluding Sarutobi's life . And Maybe try to slash the seals if Orochimaru use shiro tenzei on the dead Hokages . And so on . Sasuke's hearth is saved . Especialy if Kira do he magic on the cursed seals .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 8/25
ch 16

I imagine poisonous wind half demon . Hopefully shoot or use the acid into acid poison using jutsu . Or shoot the acid like acidic version of kitsune bi .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/25
ch 8

Kitsune Bi is used from league of legends and some other versions of Naruto versions . And that is rreally beautiful and powerful technique . In raw stile it could be somthing big as a sumo fighter or rhino or elephant size fireball andwith slow control to smaller ones . Or few flames ready to be used .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 8/24
ch 4

the fox eyes wow almost like uchiha and inuzuka combined . 96% yoki in battle ready to use .in the adaptation . improved uzumaki chakra . the cost is half human .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/24
ch 2

Foxy ears into Hanau - half demon Kitsune-fox .
Oblivion196 chapter 20 . 8/21
As long as his fur is black and outlined red I'm fine.
Wise Guy chapter 3 . 8/10
lol you made Naruto an emo furry
angelgreene220 chapter 17 . 3/16
This chapter was kind of confusing. Earlier you said Naruto learned tree climbing in chapter 7, but here you have him acting like he never heard of it before. Also I could have sworn you had him teach it to at least 1 of the other gennin.
Anonymous12345 chapter 20 . 3/15
Dude what the heck get back on the ball your killing me with the cliffy. I just finished the last chapter and you leave it at that. I mean honestly come on. This is an amazing story and I'm tired of seeing such good stories like this go to waste. So get back to work and start updating again, you can do it.
Ryo is the naruto currency and 10 ryo is roughly equivalent to 1 yen which is equal to one penny
ok now im just fucking confused first Hiashi starts out as a sort of neutral nice character the he goes full on Danzo mode in this chapter talk about a 180
dan chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
great story! I need more!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

I hope Kira can stay
Minalumos chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
This fic is a wonderful story. i just found it two days ago, and im sad to have reached the end. Please update more i cant wait to read what happens next.
ackk chapter 3 . 9/20/2015