Reviews for Demonic Nemesis
This story is so terrible that I can't get passed the 5th chapter
yindragonkiba chapter 20 . 4/24
loved it
Shu Ouma GC chapter 4 . 4/2
Kira? Naruto mom is Kushina Uzimaki.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 3 . 4/2
Love the story I hope you will update again
Shadowkanji chapter 20 . 2/9
Dang I hope u come back to 's really interesting but again I come late to a good fic.
Kanon chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Hey fayt i know it's been six years but have you really given up?
This fanfic is great and it deserves a continuation!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Who he'll misspells the word "summary " the fuck are you from. Dude English is my second language and I bet I can thrash you in an English test.
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 8/26/2016
ch 20

Kakashy I hope to accept Kuubi(Kira) . She is not true evil demon . She reminds me this time to very caring Mother fort her children . And great ally .

And Zabuza's problem . And Naruto with Haku and Zabuza to become allyes and join Konoha . And Naruto explain his knolige for his acidic poison and What Zabuza felt from it's exposioure .

I hope for the best . Icluding Sarutobi's life . And Maybe try to slash the seals if Orochimaru use shiro tenzei on the dead Hokages . And so on . Sasuke's hearth is saved . Especialy if Kira do he magic on the cursed seals .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
ch 16

I imagine poisonous wind half demon . Hopefully shoot or use the acid into acid poison using jutsu . Or shoot the acid like acidic version of kitsune bi .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
ch 8

Kitsune Bi is used from league of legends and some other versions of Naruto versions . And that is rreally beautiful and powerful technique . In raw stile it could be somthing big as a sumo fighter or rhino or elephant size fireball andwith slow control to smaller ones . Or few flames ready to be used .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
ch 4

the fox eyes wow almost like uchiha and inuzuka combined . 96% yoki in battle ready to use .in the adaptation . improved uzumaki chakra . the cost is half human .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
ch 2

Foxy ears into Hanau - half demon Kitsune-fox .
Oblivion196 chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
As long as his fur is black and outlined red I'm fine.
Wise Guy chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
lol you made Naruto an emo furry
2,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »