Reviews for Demonic Nemesis
silverfoxkurama chapter 3 . 2/28
nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo y u change his pretty blonde hair sexy blue eyes
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 2/3
I can't read this. I don't get how there are so little flames or critique.
All I read here was. "Wow Naruto's prick is so big", followed by, "yes you are right it is quite a specimen", and then, "Of course its big! I'm the lead character." Than we turn to Sasuke "Damn it, how can the dobe have such a big tool, I must have it!"
And we cant forget: "To say everyone was impressed would be an extreme understatement." (The most used line in the history of fanfiction)

Honestly, its not horrible, but everything is too exaggerated, and it feels like everyone is going fan-girl for Naruto. I don't like it, I feel like I'm reading about Sasuke.

Also I didn't like this: "Let your self be carried away by the views of the writer." Hell no I like, what I Like, I wont let anyone brainwash me . If i don't like the message the writer is trying to coney than i stop reading. This does not apply to your story, I find your plot interesting, just don't like the execution of it.
denis.d2505 chapter 20 . 1/27
Very interesting story, but as I see it will probably not be continued.
Shame really because you had an obvious talent for writing and story development

Faved & Followed in hopes of you continuing this
the born sharingan chapter 19 . 1/26
I love this story and I really wish that you would continue writeing is surely one of the best stories on this site
brandon chapter 20 . 1/7
update...
jakjak chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Dude what happened, made this awesome fic promised regular updates then disappeared?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
This story is extremely boring. Naruto is weaker than in canon and literally nothing interesting happens! If this doesn't get exciting by next chapter, I will just completely stop reading this. So far, you have shown good grammar, but no plot.
Please chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
Please finish your story. Or at least this arc.
hinataluv13 chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
you have to continue this story. please update soon. add more naruhina. you are an amazing author. please keep it up.
T3X chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
you have to add more to this story. im practically addicted. please add more naru hina.
T3X chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
you have to add more to this story. im practically addicted please put more naruhina
gdhh chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
puffyy
That1RainyDay chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I haven't even read past the opening paragraph and already love you.
t chapter 1 . 7/26/2014