Reviews for Comfort Calling Late
Dark Reika chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Oh please continue!
It's a very interesting story :D
Captain-Emily chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
It's too bad this is abandoned. The world needs more TF/TFatF crossovers, and I would have loved to see where this one was going.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
eye twitch Okay... /ned/ to know what's gonna happen. D: By the date that you last updated, I'm gonna have to assume you didn't manage to get past your writer's block and/or you've been busy with the dreaded Real Life. Hope you can update this sometime soon, though. X3 I'm totally hooked, and look forward to more!
crystal-chan chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Dude! this x-over is insane! update soon!
j's 91 chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
I like the first couple chapters. That's exactly how I imagined it.

I like your song choices too!
Aurora-Jade chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
I love this story but ended up very confused by this chapter, is this a flashback or flash forward? I'd really love to know what happened to Sam after the shooting and how that was resolved.
Resplendent Decadence chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
I'm trying to figure out if this chapter was a flashback or something. Didn't Sam die in the last chapter?

Still a good plotline; looking forward to some Jazz/Prowl wonderfulness.
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
Ah!

So the involvement of Artemis Fowl comes full circle to the main-Autobot ranks.

BRILLIANT!

PS.

I found you on the TF FanFic forum!

I have the same username there as here.
kirin-saga chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
The Twins are going after Prowl, aren't they? Good for them! Wonder what they'll say to him when they find him.

And I wonder what the Autobots did to save Sam.

I love this fic!
blood shifter chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
i'm really confused. this story is really good and very funny but i can't to get whats going on. didn't sam die last chapter? very good. keep it up.
Daebereth chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
Ah, real life.

I'm not too clear why Simmons was in a good mood, when its followed with Bilkins being unhappy and Simmons not needing more enemies.

Otherwise, good to get back into this, I'm hanging out for when they get Prowl back (with Jazz!)

Don't work too hard, everyone needs to breathe!
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
What a waste...

And he tried, he really did.

Tried to warn him, tried to save him.

Only to have all his efforts to be in vain.

*turns to the heavens*

WHY, GOD?

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN YOUR CHILDREN?
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Well, those two just might get along.

I mean, boy genius with faerie contact allied with a giant robot tactician?

Seriously, an argument between these two would probably evolve into a stream of intelligence that would leave the average bystander feeling as smart as the scum on top of a pond.
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Jazz...?

Wha-WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T REMEMBER PROWL?
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Bumblebee.

Ever the chipper one, eh?

...

I wonder where Prowl got to, and if he alright.

Physically, at least.

Can't vouch for his emotional state.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »