Reviews for Just Kill Me Now
MoonlitRain16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Is there going to be a second part of something cause i would love to see that!
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
aw very cute very adorable i have a name...kazune?
snappleducated chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
...AW.

Poor Sasuke, lol. Though honestly, I am on Sakura's side. It's HIS fault.

(OH, THE LIES. We all know she totally jumped him when he was unconcious.)

“No, I am just helping you—”

“You are my bitch!”

Sakura clapped cheerfully.

“Oh! I’ve got my very own man slave!”

-It made me happy. Because, yes, Sasuke-you ARE the uke.

This child is going to have such a complex when they grow older. Perhaps I should use words like, 'entertaining,' and 'brilliant,' and 'clever,'-and it surely is all those things, but it more boils down to 'endearing.' The best kind. :)
P-Prince chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
hahaha nice
ddulce71 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
lmao i love it! i love all your stories they're always soo funny! i say do a sequel with the birth XD... dat would be awesome!
xx.DotDotBoom chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Sakura blinked. “So… Are you saying you’re like…my **?”

The smirk on her face made him want to break something.

“No, I am just helping you—”

“You are my **!”

Sakura clapped cheerfully.

“Oh! I’ve got my very own man slave!”

LMAO. Lovely as usual~
By The Tree chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
i likey!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
LMAO. Sakura is so EVIL! Hahahah. That was so clever of her. Sasuke is her bitch! Mwuahaha. That's something I'd like to see. Anyway, great story! I think a pregnant Sakura would be harder than any S-Class ranked mission. Props to Sasuke for putting up with her xD.
FallenAngel462 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
omg, hilarious. I loved it, it was so cute! You're an awesome writer, so keep the stories coming!
2supersmart chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
xD ohgosh, can't help but feel sorry for Sasuke x3. So cute and funny 3. Sakura blinked. “So… Are you saying you’re like…my b-tch?” xD -dies- Totally made me laugh out loud 3. You're awesome ]
Superstitious chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
how adorably cute and Sasuke still hasn't killed her. The fact that he'd actually put up with that for his son XD
spicyneko chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ohh.

I think I love you~!

D8

Awesome fanfiction. It really portrays how Sasuke is, and I love how Sakura's moodswings really do get the best of her. The ending was quite funny, too. XD
Arcaina chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
HA! Pregnant!Sakura strikes again! Poor Sasuke - though it was freakin' hilarious to see him being Sakura's "slave". :D
Merridaine chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Lol I love the Kai bit... Sasuke being nice would be suspicious
dahliadenoire chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this is so funny! and cute! we just love torturing Sasuke )
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »