Reviews for Once upon a December
bexdazzled chapter 58 . 1/8/2010
omg amazing but tragic im hoping it ends well
bells18 chapter 58 . 1/3/2010
I can't believe that happened to Eddie and Edward. That's so sad. I'm glad you updated this was a great chapter. I can't wait for more. PLease update soon! :)
sambois chapter 58 . 1/3/2010
Wow Fantastic chapter!
rmcrms5 chapter 58 . 1/3/2010
So heartbreaking
Luvntwilight chapter 58 . 1/3/2010
So good to have an update. Love the description of B&E's house. Poor baby Eddie.
yourmumwenttocollege chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
love your story chicka (:
JessieIero chapter 57 . 1/3/2010
Hi,

wel i never knew I could cry so muh in one story

plese tell me Edward gets better?

oh and culd you make the chaptrs longer?

sorry if my typing is bad, i have a really old cmputer that is dieing.

From jesie
diana chapter 57 . 11/4/2009
girl, your story is great!

please update soon, cant vait the next chapter!

keep going!
DivinelyLoved chapter 57 . 10/4/2009
What? What? This is punishment for waiting for months to read the updates I got on my email isn't it? I didn't think you would take it that harshly! I promise I will read the next update sooner just update NOW!
millymollymanda chapter 57 . 9/7/2009
plz tell me they r gettin back together would be a nice endin plz plz plz update if there is more
bliitz chapter 57 . 8/27/2009
love it!
bells18 chapter 57 . 8/9/2009
Great chapters. i have been trying to review for the past two days but something was wrong with the FF page. I'm so glad Edward gets to meet Mason after all of these years. it's sad that he got hurt because he was trying to get Mason a St. Patrick's day card. I'm loving this story. please update soon! I can't wait to see Edwards reaction to Mason and vice versa.:)
mstwright22 chapter 57 . 8/4/2009
this story is awesome i cant help but cry i hope you update again soon!
funesti chapter 57 . 7/29/2009
OMG! WOW! Please update soon! I wouldn't have ever thought to take the story this way, but you are making it work! Please keep up the great work! you are doing so well with this story! It doesn't at all feel forced or drawn out...its working! Please keep it coming!

I can't wait to find out what happens to Edward and Edward/Bella/Mason!
AndiePotter-Snape chapter 57 . 7/28/2009
I can't wait til the next chapter! UPDATE SOON!
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »