Reviews for Once upon a December
caseytabwizz chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
OMG! You are like the queen of cliffies! Two in a row, that are really important! Please update soon! I love it!
blackandivorykeys chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
Aw!
blackandivorykeys chapter 56 . 7/27/2009
Woah.

Great job, hope you're enjoying London. :D

Aw, poor Eddie. As freshonlybakery said her mom would say, he needs a hug.

Adorably angsty! Love! :D
caseytabwizz chapter 56 . 7/27/2009
Omg. Please update soon! I love it! I cried when jasper came. Your a really good writer. Please get Bella and Edward together!
Luvntwilight chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
Thanks for updating. Wow can't believe it's been two years.
sambois chapter 57 . 7/26/2009
what a good step in the right direction. I really enjoy this story can't wait for more!
jenn1528 chapter 57 . 7/26/2009
I effin love it, thanx!
i.luv.twilight chapter 56 . 7/26/2009
Edward admitted he was divorcing Bella so that he could be a "family" w/ Tanya & the result of a drunken one night stand and thought that Bella would overlook that detail when he wanted to reconcile since Tanya married someone else? Was he drunk during that conversation too? WTF? How could Jasper see Edward's pain as a result of anyone's actions but Edward's? How could he possibly think that Edward's drunken existence was Bella's fault when everything that happened was a consequence from the choices Edward made? Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ashley Taylor. M chapter 56 . 7/26/2009
oh my god oh my god i love this story it is so amazing and i keep readint the chapters over again since it was a while tille you updated im totally obsessed with it please i know it takes a long time to right a chapter but im going craxy please update quicklyAshley aka Twilight-A-Holic.
jenn1528 chapter 56 . 7/26/2009
I just love this story and was so excited for the update!
funesti chapter 55 . 7/9/2009
OH please tell me you are going to update this story soon!

I want to know what happens next!

Wow! I didn't think anyone would ever take Bella/Edward on this type of journey? Wow! please update soon!
AndiePotter-Snape chapter 55 . 6/11/2009
Oh...My...God. this is the most screwed up story i have ever read...BUT I LOVE IT! Please continue!
ivy.and.gold chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
fiesty-pookie chapter 55 . 6/9/2009
OMG I can't believe Edward did that! What an idiot, I am so angry right now! I have tears in my eyes for Bella and little Mason. Plus he is blaming it on the alcohol ... what a jerk! Especially after all the stuff she has had to put up with with Edward (Lauren, moving to Chicago, college) she deserves better.

I can't wait for the update, please hurry Wish-Eleven :)
a-098jhkjh chapter 55 . 5/29/2009