Reviews for Once upon a December
lcyqtpi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was such i good story. im kind of mad how it ended with a cliffhanger but ill get over. i was curious to know if there with be a sequel. please would be great if there is going to be one. if not keep writing you are good at it.
rmcrms5 chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
Shit! I'm caught up and there's no more! It's midnight and I'm bawling my eyes out. Fantastic chapter.
rmcrms5 chapter 55 . 7/27/2009
Never mind. This is the most gutwrenching chapter.
rmcrms5 chapter 54 . 7/27/2009
OMG! That has got to be one of the most heartwrenching chapters.
WerWlfGrl chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
more updates! 9.9 XD ill love u forever and ever! lol really good story XD keep writin!
caseytabwizz chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
OMG! You are like the queen of cliffies! Two in a row, that are really important! Please update soon! I love it!
blackandivorykeys chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
Aw!
blackandivorykeys chapter 56 . 7/27/2009
Woah.

Great job, hope you're enjoying London. :D

Aw, poor Eddie. As freshonlybakery said her mom would say, he needs a hug.

Adorably angsty! Love! :D
caseytabwizz chapter 56 . 7/27/2009
Omg. Please update soon! I love it! I cried when jasper came. Your a really good writer. Please get Bella and Edward together!
Luvntwilight chapter 57 . 7/27/2009
Thanks for updating. Wow can't believe it's been two years.
sambois chapter 57 . 7/26/2009
what a good step in the right direction. I really enjoy this story can't wait for more!
jenn1528 chapter 57 . 7/26/2009
I effin love it, thanx!
i.luv.twilight chapter 56 . 7/26/2009
Edward admitted he was divorcing Bella so that he could be a "family" w/ Tanya & the result of a drunken one night stand and thought that Bella would overlook that detail when he wanted to reconcile since Tanya married someone else? Was he drunk during that conversation too? WTF? How could Jasper see Edward's pain as a result of anyone's actions but Edward's? How could he possibly think that Edward's drunken existence was Bella's fault when everything that happened was a consequence from the choices Edward made? Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ashley Taylor. M chapter 56 . 7/26/2009
oh my god oh my god i love this story it is so amazing and i keep readint the chapters over again since it was a while tille you updated im totally obsessed with it please i know it takes a long time to right a chapter but im going craxy please update quickly~Ashley aka Twilight-A-Holic.
jenn1528 chapter 56 . 7/26/2009
I just love this story and was so excited for the update!
1,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »