Reviews for Once upon a December
bella1 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
i like the diffrent was a good chapter, cant wait till the next one. update soon. its soo cute, edwards love for bella. its just soo sweet, there arnt enough guys like edward! thankyou for this amazing story, please update the next chapter soon!
scarredvines chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Incredible-I absolutely love the way the plot is sort of...unfolding. And I think that Lauren is an absolute witch (replace the 'w' with a 'b'). But then again, that's Lauren's sort of...purpose in most stories, to be all evil and mean. Love the story! Silver
chelseak2012 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
That was really good I can't wait to hear more! :)
chelseak2012 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Edward and Lauren... "gag"...
Angela Hale chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
aw. thats so sweet. ugh! i have never really like lauren.
bella1 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
ouch! that would hurt. i cant wait till the next chapter, what will bella do? how will their relationship progress? please update soon. i really ejoyed this story, i like the edward as human stories, its different! keep going and good job so far )
Xo-SARCASTIC-oX chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
aww, how cute. and poor bella. but still cute.
smileon chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Very intriguing. Lauren huh? That's interesting, I can't wait to find out some more details of how that came into being. Their conversation in biology was absolutely adorable. Definitely post more when you can. :) :) :)
DMLefty chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
I love it! So good. Wonderful. I dont know what else to say but please continue!

Lefty
Writing4fun118 chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Yay! Vampire or not Edward can't stay away from her! haha
Writing4fun118 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
aw How cute! I really like it! Please continue!
BellyGnomes chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Hm, I don't know, too short. But I do like the back and forth perspectives. Make the next one longer :)
roxursox7 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007