Reviews for The Wicked Witch of the West
Lexy chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Kay well I still have no clue what brotherhood is and I don't know who Joshua and Caleb are but it was still a good story
devonshire64 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hey there, i read this a while ago, a few times actually and loved it. love the whole brotherhood series, but joshua is my favorite so i always love stories with him in them. then my friend kel recommended it on another site and i had to run over and read it again. great work!
Darthnikki chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story and I totally agree with you on Caleb ya can't help but love the guy. I love the brotherhood stories because they have my two faves well 3 really Caleb, Dean and Papa Winchester. Man I love that guy I know hw can be a jerk but...wel what can I sai he's a lovable one xx
Enkidu07 chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
I think Caleb and Joshua are great characters too. I hated Josh in the beginning, but now Joshua is starting to grow on me. Maybe he needed a brother to keep him in line... or to give him some love :)
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
That was great. I love this! Joshua was good in this one! Lol, great job! Write more Brotherhood fics!
pin-up-girls chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
You did a great job with Caleb annd Joshua. Sorry it took me so long to review but I've been super busy. Anyway loved this story! I was actually suprised that his legs weren't broken but I suppose it's better that they weren't. I'm so sadistic lol! But yeah, wicked story, loved it ;)
gaelicspirit chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
I love that Dean got the last line! Perfect. This was a great little story - and I can tell that you full-on *wink* love this character (meanging Caleb). I was definitely entertained.

Although... I have to mention, simply because living in Kansas I feel it is my duty... the Witch of the West didn't have a house land on her. It was her sister, the lesser-known and not quite as scary Witch of the East that Dorothy killed with the house. The Witch of the West melted when Dorothy threw the bucket of water at the burning Scarecrow and splashed her... And I officially know way too much about the Wizard of Oz.

That said, the title and Dean's crack was still fitting and funny. Thanks so much for writing. :) I always look forward to your stuff.
gretchless chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
hey great story ! only saw yesterday that you had another one up my alerts must not have been working otherwise i would have started reading this from the first chapter !

hehe i like the dean made josh stay here till we got here lol i can imagine dean doing that and joshua is normally on and off my good side lol altho more resentally he has been on my good side more often !

okay 12:20 in the morning i think i am gonna go to bed ! good story and i cant wait to read anymore you post even non brotherhood stories too ! bye for now !
Nana56 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Well, the alerts are officially down. Crap.

Good finish to this little story. We have Dean and Sam together with Caleb and not actively hating Joshua and Caleb's going to be ok.

Good job.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
great part!
River City1 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Great job! You should defintely keep writing Brotherhood stories.I know what you mean about Joshua-he des grow on you. But that Caleb-Wow! Thanks for the story. It was a nice addition to the AU.
adder574 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Great story Tara. I'm looking forward to your next one.
alwaysateen chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Great story! I was surprised how short it was! It's rare 4 chapters from you! Lol

But you handle Joshua very well, I must add.

Thanks for bringing our favorite brothers at the end, really appreciated!
Sanderspleen chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
This was a great little side story...awesome job! I love that you spoke of Dean's ever-faithful concern and loyalty in this last chapter and that obviously it's one thing Joshua definitely knows about him (and one of the MAJOR qualities we LOVE about Dean).

Can't wait for your next story! Take care and see you then! 0)
cavetrollgrl chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
cute story, what's not to love about Caleb. Mother nature really kicked some butt didn't it. I am still divided on Joshua but your story gets me more on that charecters side. Thanks for the tale