Reviews for Ranma, Love
1Billy-234 chapter 1 . 1/12
it is a good story could not stop reading til i was finished
animemonk chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
what happened to happosai?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
"Like Father, Like Son"
blalala chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Wow! Incredible OOC and I got so freaked out when Akane and Ranma call each other hon and sweetheart respectively (then again they did act sickly sweethearts in anime ep 145 when they went to the mushroom temple together).

Man, I dunno how I feel Ranma being less less a jerk and more a gentlemen xD
And Akane is incredibly feminine in you're fic I've noticed :)
But nevertheless it was very sweet :D

But I like to advice you to keep you're sentences in space so it would easy to read next time when you write another fic :D

Hope we get to see you write another R/A fic :)))
Amai Youkaiko chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
adorable but really long...
scifinut64 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
this was a great story i just could not stop reading it . keep up the outstanding writing.
DragonJack chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
after reading through that...wow. that was a beautiful story of love and action. hell, I cried! more than once! good job.
DemonicXaliv chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Next I suggest that you should have out this in chapters.I only read the first few parts and I didn't even get through half of it.
KaeKei chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Heh, wow, Im amazed I actualy came across this story again... way back in December of 2003, I noticed my brother on this site, and got interested... this was the first story I ever read. Hmm, I was 13 then, and 22,0 words seemed like alot... though now it doesnt seem that much, considering I read things over 100,0 words in a day, when this took me 3 days... but yeah, I love this story, even if I dont read this type anymore. You might not ever see this, but thanks for writing this story, becasue it is what go me into the whole thing, hehe.
Noonzakai chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
ARE YOU KIDDING? ITS GREAT! if you rewrite it i will... i dont know what id do but.. i know i... nevermind... just dont rewrite it. i swear this is on my top ten list! and i usually hate fluff and waff! good story and i recomend it to any one!
someone chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
nice!
jstarananu chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
that story was a very good one.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
AWESOME!

YEY!

You'll be ESCATIC to know that your stories are the FIRST Ranma 1/2 fan fics I have read...

WOW! I think I am hooked now! _!

I read some of your Inuyasha fan fics and looked

at all the stories you'd written saw another

Ranma 1/2 fan fic...and I just HAD to read it! _

...This however is the FIRST Ranma 1/2 fan fic I have reviewed. and WOW it is like SO

AWESOME!

Hope you'll read my fan fics! *wink*

...too bad they're only INuyasha ones...
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
An odd...yet very nice story. I'm glad it has a happy ending, I feared for it at first. Really nice, you're a talented writer.
um chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
me confused. very confused. which ranma are you talking about? the dead one or the baby one?