Reviews for Of the Proper Feeding and Care of Kim Possible
Bookfisher chapter 1 . 2/17
Excellent piece of smut and very romantic too in a subversive kind of way.

Also kudos for not pulling any punches in describing the love act
Smiling Lemon chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Damn that was hot and that was so sexy trickery by dear mom Possible. I really liked it.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Talking about masterpieces stories, this stories is maybe my favorite!
Action, lust and passion is what i see and expected!
CONGRATULATIONS
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Well that was different
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was so disgusting but so good at the same time. I hate you but I love you for writing this. I feel so conflicted!
Jp Marshall Law chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yo that was crazy yo. Great story
DarianMograin chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This story was very...unique.

If you look past the dirtiness, this is actually a very well written story. Ron's passiveness and insecurity is a fairly big character flaw. In the cartoon, anytime Ron's faced with a dangerous sitch, he screams and runs away. His goofiness and cocky behavior are just him trying to compensate for his insecurity. Anne's method, while highly unorthodox, did help him overcome his weakness. Sometimes we do extreme things for the ones we love. Plus the lemon was really hot.

Overall, a very creative and interesting oneshot.
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm actually waiting for Ron to come clear with Kim. At the end of the day, if Ron couldn't man up to be honest with his woman, he would still be stuck as that insecure boy. Sexually aggression doesn't really translate into masculinity, if that's what you're getting at.

Though I guess you're just making up excuse to write MILF smut.
iamashleydawn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I figured out where you were heading with this fairly early on, and I went, "Oh no... Don't go there!" But you went there and I have to say, I did very much enjoy it. Glad Kim wasn't a slut though, Kim and Ron are the best.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was a masterpiece of drama and smut
moellerman chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Dirty and pervently. That doesnt describes it. It does NOT deserves an M it is far too beyond THAT. But you could make a better, more dirty sequal. I got TWO plots. A: a plot which involves a "Triangle" with Kim, Ron and Anne. B: Kims mother returns home and descover that her "plan" has in fact made her PREGNANT WITH RONS CHILD. If THAT is not perv, then I dont know WHAT is.
Avaira chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh wow, I don't even know what to say to that is.. Hahaha, it was very well-written though!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »