Reviews for Of the Proper Feeding and Care of Kim Possible
UncleFester84 chapter 1 . 6/9
This was awesome, too bad we wont get a chance to see Ron getting a kinky revenge on Ann...
Luciendar chapter 1 . 3/23
Ok, that was hilarious. Of course Anne's deceptions were predictable but understandably written. There's no way Ron can live with that lie though. Any thoughts on doing a sequel? It could be amusing. Ron's punishment? A mom that can't quit, this time being with both of them under the guise of teaching Kim? Sorry lol, my ADHD forces future scenarios out of me. It's why I write fanfics lol.
Veraq chapter 1 . 3/10
I'm hereby freely and publicly acknowledging that I'm a bit of a pervert. Or two bits. Or three.

Anyway. It's a really good read, even though I'm not sure, if it is completely that realistic (if I were in a position, where I realized that I just raped my girlfriend's mom, who I have known for almost all my life, I'd just go to the nearest gun store and shoot myself).

On the other hand, Ron is the talentless, unpopular guy, constantly with the beautiful, talented, and popular Kim, and surrounded by geniuses, heroes and, villains, so he is guaranteed to have huge self-worth issues and I can totally see the initial situation happening. (Well, at least Ron's rich, but everyone constantly ignores, that he should still be getting a million dollars a month in royalties from Bueno Naccho.)

Finally, I feel, you left out the most interesting part, the scene, where Ron and Kim actually meet again and how his new experiences changes his approach to having sex with her, especially since it's the first time. I'd also really have liked to read a scene, where the big secret comes out, since Ron is completely unable to keep any secret for any length of time.

So, in the end I don't really like the plot (or which elements of the story you decided to write and which not to), but I really like the writing itself. That means I'll just look forward to reading about the Ultimate Monkey Master.
Bookfisher chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Excellent piece of smut and very romantic too in a subversive kind of way.

Also kudos for not pulling any punches in describing the love act
Smiling Lemon chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Damn that was hot and that was so sexy trickery by dear mom Possible. I really liked it.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Talking about masterpieces stories, this stories is maybe my favorite!
Action, lust and passion is what i see and expected!
CONGRATULATIONS
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Well that was different
Silber D. Wolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was so disgusting but so good at the same time. I hate you but I love you for writing this. I feel so conflicted!
The Black Gandhi chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Yo that was crazy yo. Great story
DarianMograin chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This story was very...unique.

If you look past the dirtiness, this is actually a very well written story. Ron's passiveness and insecurity is a fairly big character flaw. In the cartoon, anytime Ron's faced with a dangerous sitch, he screams and runs away. His goofiness and cocky behavior are just him trying to compensate for his insecurity. Anne's method, while highly unorthodox, did help him overcome his weakness. Sometimes we do extreme things for the ones we love. Plus the lemon was really hot.

Overall, a very creative and interesting oneshot.
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm actually waiting for Ron to come clear with Kim. At the end of the day, if Ron couldn't man up to be honest with his woman, he would still be stuck as that insecure boy. Sexually aggression doesn't really translate into masculinity, if that's what you're getting at.

Though I guess you're just making up excuse to write MILF smut.
iamashleydawn chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I figured out where you were heading with this fairly early on, and I went, "Oh no... Don't go there!" But you went there and I have to say, I did very much enjoy it. Glad Kim wasn't a slut though, Kim and Ron are the best.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.