Reviews for It All Started With
KrayKrayKat chapter 16 . 8/10
Really my beloved author? This is where you decide to stop and torture us? Please come back! I really really need your beautiful writing!
Oh it's going so well and so horribly! I really wish the Daimyo reject a Kiyoshi(RAT BASTARD) as his successor. He doesn't deserve a position of importance. Tch.
Please please come back!
Kat
KrayKrayKat chapter 13 . 8/10
The fight scene was pretty immaculate. And I like that Sakura won, showing her get defeated would have been a huge let down. Her friends should there soon. I look forward to their mission to Lightening.
KrayKrayKat chapter 10 . 8/10
I LOVED EVERYTHING.
Oh my gosh Team Seven is so protective~ Kami these men are delish! Ugh that KIYOSHI RAT BASTARD. I SHALL GRIND HIM TO DUST. Ugh. He's challenging the wrong people.
Yay Ino, you show him!
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 8/10
That rat bastard! YOU GET HIM, NARUTO AND INO! I like how in the end, even Shikamaru goes, "he'll answer to everyone". I love these four together! You beautiful SasuSaku writer, you're making me love NaruSaku more than I already did xD you're just so good!
KrayKrayKat chapter 8 . 8/10
Just quickly. I love this, it's hilarious! I love NaruSaku, platonic and otherwise. Ino and Shikamaru are so endearingly enthusiastic and gracefully lazy. Hinata is so understanding(that girl is cute but I can't fathom why I'm not a fan of her's). Sasuke is a dick but eh, he'll get better(yay Naruto and Ino!) and Kakashi and Tsunade are just smart and oblivious:P
Basically, very well done. I would love to review more often but I can't stop reading.
Kar
Nightpanda123 chapter 16 . 4/28
WHAT THE HELL? YOU END IT LIKE THAT? Usually i wouldn't be so rude but really? You end it right here? Right when they're about to get started on their journey? I enjoyed what you've uploaded so far, and i appreciate you even thinking up of this, but is 6 years your idea of "long-awaited SasuSaku Fluff"? :( If so then i hope 6 years is long enough, and maybe you'll start updating again? Or just putting out an Author's Note chapter? Sigh, this is what im always afraid of, but to each their own i guess. I love the apology Raito Masaru said to Sakura! At least there's one decent person in the family, and the other's make wonderful Antagonist's! Especially Kiyoshi ;)
Nightpanda123 chapter 12 . 4/28
Ah the cougar siblings, though they are annoying and Kimiko reminds me of Karin, they're vital to the story. Interesting thought, now that i think about it, having a girl be so infatuated with Naruto, I dont think i've come across anything like that in any other FF's i've read. Maybe i just haven't read enough. XP
Nightpanda123 chapter 10 . 4/28
Perfect nickname! I love it so much! I didnt think i should review since 6 years IS a long time... Anyway im really excited for this story! Too bad its only got 16 chapters left, and i highly doubt you are going to update anymore, but i just wanted to let you know that i love your story's, ironically The Curse, this one, and some of the one-shots XD. I hope the story develops enough so that there's at least a little bit of romance between Sasuke and Sakura!
Akrim chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Hey. I know you have not updated in a while. All of your stories for the matter. I hope you are fine. I really like this story, i lile the idea and your style a lot. So i would be very happy if you updated this story. Hopefully you have not given up on it. Just take your time, it is important and maybe you will come back to it. I would very much like to read an update on any of your stories actually :) i really love them. Please dont ever stop writing! :)
J chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
I know your horror muse for The Curse has been fading but it would be amazing if you could update this story! It's a fun story and definitely contrasts The Curse but has really sweet SasuSaku moments
J chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
This is such a good story and you are a great writer, please update soon!
Daily Dae-Dae chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
Woo ooooo ow sorry I'm medically dried right now so I'll refrain from saying more but that a great wow entertained reader tavairus DeVante hernandez Sanchez da first
moonfairy014 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
GYAAAA! why oh why do you have to stop your story there?
Are you ever gonna update any of your stories at all?
BookWormFT chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
i really like this story...but its UNFINISHED. it was going good and BAM, nope, sorry, no more for you
GlisteningSnow chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
What sucks the most is that you started all these great stories and just left them all unfinished. I wished you would finish the one you left... The Curse, Vengeance, and this one specifically.