Reviews for It All Started With
moonfairy014 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
GYAAAA! why oh why do you have to stop your story there?
Are you ever gonna update any of your stories at all?
BookWormFT chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
i really like this story...but its UNFINISHED. it was going good and BAM, nope, sorry, no more for you
GlisteningSnow chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
What sucks the most is that you started all these great stories and just left them all unfinished. I wished you would finish the one you left... The Curse, Vengeance, and this one specifically.
elvarne chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
good luck Len! i know you can do it! :)
take your time, we'll always patiently wait for the next update
haha sasuke and naruto's argument about smothering girlfriend, well see about that sasuke, even sakura is not your gf, you are so overprotective and what if she is. haha
elvarne chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Poor sakura :(
Damn kiyoshi is totally a jerk! Sasuke could just amaterasu and kill him on the spot for what he's done to sakura! AAAAAAA
Please sasuke and naruto protect your cherry blossom from that filthy creature! :(

i love it so much, the plot is begin to thicken! And i notice that sasuke start to open his emotion and i really do he would be able to express his emotion with the right words :) love love sasusaku! love narusaku friendship :D
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Nice story so far
Im looking forward to the SasuSaku fluff:)
larryjc chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
My view hasn't changed much.
larryjc chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
The end result of the fight was good, but the fight itself was bad. Sasuke not holding back with Sakura and fighting to a draw? Yeah right.
And Naruto's stupidity continues. For a 18yrs old who wants to be Hokage to say he doesn't care about alliances? Who does that?
larryjc chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Naruto is too immature for 18. Sakura is too hyped. For someone who is a main cast, Sasuke and Hinata? Are shown too little and say too little. Even Ino has more dialoge than two of them combined. The use of "nicknames" like "Avenger", "Mind-user"...just got my eyes rolling.
Apart from that, the story is ok.
Jessimakah chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I finally found this story after like an hour of searching! :D
Asterisk Blue chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
You're leaving it HERE? What? You can't do that!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
I changed my mind, forget amnesia, I hope he dies.
formerlyknownasyay chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Wow I hope she's going to be ok!
formerlyknownasyay chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
"Give it up girl!" He yelled tauntingly, the mustache on his upper lip almost quivering with anger, "There's four of us and one of you! We all know who'll come out the victor!"

Sakura smirked, crouching down as she plucked two more kunai from her pouch, "I admire your will on staying then…Not many would continue readily after knowing that their fighting a losing battle."

oh snap
formerlyknownasyay chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Naruto is an aweome friend.

- Who Liked Sai and his 'Brat' Nickname?
Me!
- Who Liked the battle between Sasuke and Sakura? And her falling on him?
Also me!
- What would you like to happen to Kimiko and Kiyoshi?
Complete amnesia?
- What you think might happen?
Character death? Or just never seeing them again?
- What you might want to see happen
I'm sure whatever you come up with is better than anything that I could think to ask for.