Reviews for Forbidden Love
LIttlE.DrUnk.NiNJy chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I like this. Kabuto and his lil' note
LolaAtkinburg chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
LOL, loved it. A little weird how Kabuto shows up at Shizune's house for no reson, but otherwise, good job.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Awesome, sweet, cute. I liked it. Nice oneshot.
SilentTearsGentleTouches chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was a really good story and I liked it a lot, good detail and description. I can't wait to read your sequel
leftandright chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
aw how romantic. i just watched the battle between kabuto and shizune so i thought why cant they be a couple. so what the heck!
Midnight Memories chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Hello,

Okay, another KabuShiz that I'll add to my community. It's very cute, very well done, but very short. I'm thankful you did a sequel, I shall go read it as soon as I'm done with this review.

I think the romance could've seen stretched out a little more, but whatever. I'll bear with it. It was a very nice way to end it, with the hint of a sequel being obvious...

Actually I'll go read it right now,

Take care!
rukiayuzu chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aw so cute_
Shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
:D OMFG, I loved it! It flowed so well-ur a great writer!
xNarutoXfanx chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
CC! SRY ABOUT THE REPLY, it was what i said to every other person . yep soo nice story! i LOVE THE PAIRING! GO KABU/SHIZ! WO! oh and to everyone who's looking at this, check out my story! ya! GO KABU/SHIZ!
JadeXOnyx-4ever chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
YOSH! awesome story, totally love it!
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Kabushizu! I love it! Please write a sequel! This pairing just doesn't get enough love!
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I've never read this pairing before, but I like it. Thanks! Good job, by the way.