Reviews for Hope
bourgeoisbabe chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Geez! I'm hooked. Your writing is great, content is wonderful...they just need to get together already!
Themuseistaken chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I didn't think u could make me fall in love again but I have!I love your story so much.
ebonyflame85 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
aww... it's so sweet yet so sad. i luv it, i luv it, i luv it!
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
bad Seifer! You never can trust yourself when youre drunk *shakes head*. too bad he didn't hear her when she confessed her love! ah, the drama! hehe, great stuff though, I can't get enough of it! Keep up the grea work!

Kimmie
Raine Ito chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
AAAAH, more beautifulness! *bows to deity of fanfiction*
Z chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
God, I love your writing. you are simply amazing.
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Again! You did it again! More good stuff! That was such a good idea, to have Seifer drunk like that, to babble like that... to speak the truth. Such a good way to come to terms. I love your writing, keep it up. _
kittu9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Wow! Just as good as the last! *grins* This is so great...*becomes a saifuu addict*
kawaii grrrlFreaky Girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
whoo-hoo!
Crunchbucket chapter 1 . 10/25/2000
GODDAMIT! Can't you write anything other than depressing, dark, moving, achingly beautiful writing that keeps me up til 2am with swollen eyes and a throbbing head...*breaks down in tears...* Everything else on this site is , SHIT, compared to this. Gawd...
Someone chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
This was a beautiful story, I liked it a lot. I can't wait to see more of your work!
the little chick chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
That was so sweet. simple words can't desribe writing like this. your story makes everything written on this sit look like unbearible merciless crap.
Yuffie Valentine chapter 1 . 7/4/2000
This was written beautifully! You have got the most amazing writing style I have ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2000
Even better than the first!
Christi chapter 1 . 6/30/2000
*sniff* Poor Fuijin! How dare Seifer hurt her like that!