Reviews for Girls And Transformers
coolgal02 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Y did they have to die y oh y but man me and u have so much in common I'm a brunette, baptist, luvin to listen to new upbeat music kinda girl luv the story though
Carter547 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
YOU KILLED OPTIMUS! AND YOU KILLED JAZZ! AH! AH!...AH!...AH!...AH!
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
omg, the A-Leave part with the S7 guy was so funny! The kissing part was great too. But what a horrible ending, Optimus and Jazz died, they are both my absolute favorite characters! I mean I liked how you wrote it and stuff, but how could you be so cruel? (Bursts into tears) Ok I'm done overreacting, it was just a story, but if you had been writing the actual thing I would have, um, I don't know, tickled you to death! Yeah that's what I would have done! HaHaHa. Good story!
Sereea chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
great, this fic seems to be a really original Idea.

Like the idea about what kissing is for them, so funny.

Sad ending though, made me cry. But thats the sign of a good fic causing reactions with the readers. For something you wrote when you were bored I can't wait to read the other fics you've written for Transformers.

10/10

Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Aerith The Evenstar chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This was a good story, but you could have made chapters for it too and that made it very long. I can't believe you killed Optimus Prime. That doesn't happen in the movie!
Cartoonfreak22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This is the best fanfiction of Transformers I have ever read. I LOVE HOT SHOT TOO! In the movie, I hated when Megatron killed Jazz, it was so sad. You got their personalities spot on. Bravo, oncore.
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow O.o this was really good you should write a sequel to this, you could use was left of the spark to revive Optimus and Jazz, and also have Katy get pregnant, they did kiss more than once it should count for something, if not heve them meet up with the Autobots to see how things have been with them.
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
*Teary* TT That was so lovely but sad. So tragic :((

I didn't follow much of the Transformers Energon so I don't know how much of this actually happened in the series and I now wish I did. So many of the romance stories have sad or bittersweet ending.

Sigh, gotta go read something happy now.

Good job on the story. Ja.