Reviews for Nothing
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 3/3
Aw, so cute. I absolutely love it! 3
dmichelle312 chapter 1 . 1/7
What a sweet fanfic. I love it...
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
*cackle* That was cruel of Jarlaxle, testing Artemis like that. Lol "So if I fall one more time, will he catch me?" And wonder of all wonders... that was cute. _
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
*Jarlaxle-like smile on her face* That's so cute! Well, sorry, I couldn't help it. I've got to say it.

I hope you're going to write more scenes like that, cause they're really lovely and thrilling and passionate and everything you want.

Great.

Thank you for having written it!

Nuitari Aquarius
Zaphodiop chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Sehr Fantastich! You captured the relationship between Artemis and Jarlaxle perfectly! You're an awesome writer!
Linndechir chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I like your portrayal of Jarlaxle. *chuckle* That's just perfectly him, enjoying himself so much during a battle, and it's also believable that he would get so hysterical when his magic doesn't work. And I absolutely love this: "He wasn’t some tenth house brat. He was a full grown Baenre."

The battle scene was very well written, just a little bit too long in my opinion, but that's just me. And I definitely like the ending.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Thank you for the warm-n-fuzzies! Jarl is kinda mean testing his theory, but it doesn't stop the fuzzies. :P As I told you, I almost went with having Jarl lose his levitation, myself, so it's interesting to see someone tackle that.
jarltreri chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Woah, I swear I could see the entire sequence playing out in front of my eyes. The choreography was really quite excellent- this could be the script to a short action sequence! The ending as kinda unexpectedly mooshy, but it is fluff so ah well. Don't stop writing!