Reviews for There you'll be
oceans-of-light chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I'm nearly in tears! Fred and George were my favourite characters and to see them ripped apart was horrible :( I loved every part of this, especially the ear joke and how George will always look into the mirror and see Fred.

Great job!
watchitstark chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
He still manages to joke, even once his twin is dead, I know I wouldn't be able to. Another awesome fic and more tears.
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this story actually made me cry uou ar a great author
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Dude. Goosebumps.

Listening to the song at the same time - not smart.

The part where he was like: "When I look in the mirror, I'm going to see Fred's face, not mine"; that was deep, man. That was deep.

And then that flobberworm quip...lmao that was cute.

Goosebumps dawg.
Kishakins chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Starlie Phantom, my favorite soon-to-be-famous writer. Even though I don't really like Harry Potter -coughcough- this made me care about poor Fred and George. You're better than JKR herself...WAY better. Keep writing forever so that you can make people like me smile and look up to you!

3 your glitterati buddy
Errr. Anna O chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Awesome story, just like JK Rowling herself. :)
x.Who.Dares.Wins.x chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
o my goodness, that made me cry so much!
Luckystar27 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I love this story so much! The song goes with it so well, i'll admit, you made me cry. Great Job! Gred and Forge forever!
Morkhan chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Ah, George-grief. No loss in all of HP seems quite so devastating as George's loss of Fred, in my opinion, because in all of the series, we never, EVER see anyone as close and inseparable as those two. I don't know if you did that on purpose, but the song you set the fic too seemed to sync up exactly with my speed of reading so that usually, the lyrics came up just as I reached them in the story while the song played in the background. Very moving.
thedeborahabrams chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
there are still tears streaming down my face as i write this review.

this story is amazing, the kind of thing i wish JK had put in the book. i cried more while reading this then i did for all of deathly hallows.

i feel so bad for george. i think im going to go read it again now.

thanks for letting me realize how much i miss fred.

keep up the good work!
Shadylex chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
So far, no story on this entire site could make me cry. But now that record is gone since I read this fanfiction. It almost seems like a part of the story, a missing chapter, and I cried.

Not much makes me cry, even when Fred died in the story I was only shocked but now I wished I had cried. Sure Fred is dead now, but he'll always live in George now.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I LOVE THIS.

Seriously. You are such a great author!
Luminarae chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
;; This really made me start bawling all over again, just like I did when I read the part in DH about Fred.

I'm still a bit angry at JKR for killing Fred, but at least he'll still be alive in fanfiction. And in George.

And I need to be shot for such a sappy review.

Anyways, great job conveying George's grief, and the ear humor - nice.
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was beautiful. It made me cry, damn it. :'( I miss Fred!
loha chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was really, that is now the second written story to make me teary in my life.