Reviews for Pursuit
Lnzy1 chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Oh! Great chapter! Looking forward to more!
Psychic-Ghost chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Huh? What's the matter? Update soon!
Ted chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
Wow! Why did 'Hide go nuts like that! I have to know!
Kenjirose chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
What happened to Ironhide O.O I hope he isn't beyond help *cry*

Fantastic chapter :) You did an amazing job, the only thing that made me iffy was that Barricades still alive . , but its also your story and your little alternate universe to play around with so I will never truly hold it against someone when they make a mistake *happy* :) But just to let you know Barricade did die in the movie, I heard it was an editing error and they forgot to include his death but don't quote me on that cause I'm not sure about that little fact. But at the end of the movie when right before they show the overhead view of Megatron being dropped into the ocean you see Barricade on deck *dead*, you can easily make out pieces of his police door and stuff, you just have to not pay attention to megatron lol.

Sorry about my super long review *is that really bad? lol)I just wanted to let you know :) Your a great writer and I can;t wait for an update!

Ashley A.K.A copperchan
Kenjirose chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
...That was good!
Cascadia-science chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
I wonder what is wrong with Ironhide...why is he doing this?
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
That was a lot of fun.
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Whoa...WHAT THE HECK? Ironhide, WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?

Its mind control...its gotta be mind control...
Red Wasabi chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Great chapter, I hardly ever reveiw on the first chapter, but i reviewed on this one cause I see a lot of potenial and I want to see you continue to write!
Elita One chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
wow that was interesting

poor Bee and Sam

update soon please
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Good beginning. Update soon?
Speakfire chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Great story, action packed, well written, and great dialogue. I noticed a couple of grammatical errors but the story is so wonderful that they did nothing to detract from the overall quality. Thank you and I hope there's another chapter coming soon!
Ted chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hmm... So this isn't over? I wonder what'll happen next. (And what'll happen to poor Sam's driving record. :) )
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11