Reviews for White Devil
Lance58 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Wow nice fic.. i really like the plot hope you make more!
D.K.N chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Can I please have Takeru show up in a post-StrikerS fic I've got on the back-burner? He's not the Big Bad - far from it - but he shows up and stirs up some significant trouble... and this ends up biting him in the ass big time.
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Another good one thank you. Now to look for more.
venz07 chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
This one is really plain amazing. :D
Riveted chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Writing reviews for you are hard because I'm so blown away by your writing that it's hard for me to think and type at the same time. Well, it's powerful, compelling, and the portrayal of Fate trying to protect Nanoha's humanity is just moving. I love your description of the "White Devil." Thank-you for uploading this story!
Dr.Weirdo69 chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
This one actually made my heart cry, in a manner of speaking, Fate was so cute as well... I like the way on how you kept their character somewhat fateful to what they actually would do. You did a great job :)
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Pure awesomeness! Write more!
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That was beautiful. I believe you're aware of this already, but this fic was featured on a site called and I actually have it saved to my computer. Well, I finally figured out how to actually get to this page and I've been wanting to say that I really enjoyed reading this.

I've yet to see if you had anymore stories, but if you do, consider me one of your readers.

Peace
markesellus chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Well that was enjoyable. Angsty sure, but definitely happy in the end. Fate is such a tease, we all know it somehow. ;)
808tenshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
As I believe I mentioned, I'd seen this in the MGLN section while I was skimming a while back, for shame on me for not reading it sooner. So, anyway, here I am-late as always-to give you my props.

Brilliantly written and deeply immersing. An intense amount of action and emotion, well-packaged and delivered. This honestly the first fic I've been wowed by in a while. I love your writing style-concise and powerful. [s]Omg, Aki does fluff? Sweet[/s] ;D

Great job and keep up the excellent work.
Queenphoenix08 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
This story was great and I loved reading it.
clarec97 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
A nice fanfic to read, I enjoy the plot, but somehow, I find the ending a little rush. That is just my personal view on this chapter, on the whole good job, hope to read more soon.
Suiram chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Can't really comment on this one... to allow extremly dangerous criminals ( i mean down right evil/mad bastards ) looks to me like one bad decision. Sure you wont have blood on your hands but should the bastard ever be free again i find it hard to think he/she would be straight again. This particularly hit me in Claymore the anime (thank god the manga is different)... how could you let live something that not only is broken beyond repair but it also needs to devour to live... sure you spare one live and sacrifice how many?
handlewithcare chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Magnificent.

I'm out of words here.

Love it, especially the bed scene.
Kioni chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Yay! Fate wasn't touched nor did Nanoha go completely insane. The way you put how Nanoha was thinking was so realistic. I liked it It could've been a nice ending but it's nice that theres a third chapter. Onwards reading!