Reviews for Atonement
If I didn’t love this before, this chapter definitely sealed the deal
I feel like the story near the end made inuyasha the main character. I was hoping for more kagome and sesshomaru.
iLoveMyMV chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Well, that was gory! Ew, thinking about sesshoumaru stitching up ren.. just ew! But... but let me just read a little bit more.
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
so! cute! I'm! dying!
jbkb chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
I don't understand why she would hesitate in the decision on who to save it's just not something she would do, and it isn't like she has the luxury of wasting her time and breath. Honestly, I don't see her making such a decision, I figured she would more likely die in the process of trying to save both at the same time. Also, how the heck did she manage to do all that swimming, thinking, and struggling while holding her breath in freezing water? throw in the fact that Inuyasha's sword is so heavy he had to work in order to have the strength to carry it himself.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2017
I know this story is old and that you will probably never read this, but as someone who has truly experienced crippling depression, your epilogue is extremely upsetting. The way the story ends, with how Inuyasha is still pinned to the tree, alone, lonely, starving for any kind of relation at all, them slipping into "dreams" where he isn't alone and everything is normal; everything is better, only to wake up and realize in horror and despair that he's still alone, really hits home with me. I haven't thought about that time in my life for years, and I'm sitting here on the couch crying remembering it. You're a talented writer, but I hope for my own sake I can push the feeling down and try to forget it, and hope I never come across this story again.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/4/2017
Sesshomaru would never late with a human and kagome is priestess. As a priestess, kagome' life belong to the people and needed to die for them when she needs. Kagome and sesshomaru were in the same scene when sesshomaru and inuyasha were duking it out. Inuyasha close to remain a half demon as well.
Koneko chapter 25 . 2/23/2017
Not a big fan of the ending. There was too much strife (seriously, I was annoyed during some chapters bc of the non-ending drama) for it to end that way. It doesn't seem ambiguous to me, just really sad and pointless.

I do love that you didn't portray their dad as being this magnanimous, all-knowing demi-God the fandom seems to like. That was refreshing.
Koneko chapter 20 . 2/23/2017
Hm... Well it's not like I haven't read 'Go Ask Alice' or known girls in middle school who've become pregnant, so...
jenny chapter 25 . 6/1/2016
wow that's was such a great story. really wish you could make a sequel
Darknessdawns chapter 25 . 2/3/2016
Wow, just wow. This story ended up a special kind of twisted with that ending. I have to say I loved it. I never expected most of it and honestly its impossible to mention anything specific without spoilers. There was so much emotion in this story and I really enjoyed how it progressed and matured as it went.
xBaileyBonesx chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
Amazing chapter! The thoughts of both of them were intriguing, and the realisations they had in this chapter was heart warming. All that was executed brilliantly. Bravo!
Undertheskys chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Man i wish Rin asked Kagome for help and called her mom. wheres sweet littke rin?
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 11/15/2015
I LOVE HOW EVERYONE THEY GO ASK FOR AN ALLIANCE ARE FULLY BEHIND THEM. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL THAT ALL THE PEOPLE THEY HELPED WHILE LOOKIN FOR THE SHARDS ARE BEHIND THEM ALL THE WAY