Reviews for Before my Grave
wittyusernames chapter 6 . 1/1
When Ed was tapping his fingers all I could think of was the Masters drums of war! DuhDuhDuhDuh. If you don't get that it's a Doctor who reference.
ShadowPillow chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Wow, this story is great. I hope you continue it.
TheHaloFreak chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Please update. This is so good
The QAS chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
I know you haven't updated in years, but let me just say that I am completely in love with this story. The characters are vivid, the writing is fluid, and the plot is intriguing. I'm really interested in semi-friendship that's developing between Ed and Malfoy and I'm really curious to see how it progresses.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Aww I want more! Ed alone in this new world, what would he do? And he was able to use magic? Without a proper spell too? Hope you will update soon.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
. Buuuurrrrnnn. Oh crap, Snape just figured it out. I really hope he decides not to tell Voldy about this. That could be bad, you know? Please start writing again. It makes me very sad that you stopped this.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
The writing in this is excellent. You have wonderful character development and the people are very real. It's impressive that you managed to do this. Oh dear, Narcissa isn't very happy with Bellatrix, is she? I'm curious about where you're taking this. You only have one more chapter written/posted. I'd really like to read more, so can you please please PLEASE start working on this again?
alchemyfreak42 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
A correction to the previous review: you haven't updated in more than TWO years.
This is good, now START WRITING DANG IT!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Okay, seriously, you need to update this. I like it, and you haven't posted anything in more than a year. Get to it!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Runt-dangerdangerdangerdangerDANGERGDANDGERJSA;LKJFWOIEEHG;AKELN.
Ed's too...erm...not ginormous...to get hit. lol.
Huh, Neville created Armstrong sparkles of his own. Who would've thunked it?
Sadistic mokey. I am seriously laughing out loud even as I type this. A little kid is looking at me funny. lol.
Oh damn, Ed is under Moldywhore's control. That's NOT GOOD.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVEN'T DITCHED THIS STORY!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Okay, just on that first paragraph alone: that was HILARIOUS. I'm grinning and have only read like two sentences. It was, admittedly, a bit difficult to read, but that's okay because of the hilarity of that alone. Is that "wearily" as in tired or "warily" as in cautiously/suspiciously/whateverthewordis? (P3).
This is very descriptive, I like it. It's very well written and has a ton of imagery; I can see the basement...
Is that a straitjacket like for the mentally unstable or a straight jacket for a suit? I hope it's for the mentally unstable- I've been needing a new one but can't get hold of any...(just kidding.)
Oh-oh. Ed isn't going to be in a good mood when he arrives, is he? No, no he's not. Is it going to hurt? Hmm. Hey, you better not have ditched this. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU FINISH WRITING THIS IF YOU DITCHED IT- GOT THAT? YOU WILL FINISH THIS STORY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
yamiduke13 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
This story has been so good so far. I have really enjoyed it and I hope you continue it. It has een just WOW and awesome. I love how you write the characters and you definitely have me interested in what happens next. I really want to find out what stopped Draco and I am so excited to see what happens when Edward and Snape come face to face.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Oh my god! I love this! Please continue!
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I am saddened that this is only 6 chapters and hasn't been updated for over a year.

In any case, I love the way you made this cross over work and it's fantastic. Here's to hoping that you may update it!
Cheers!
the-Dapper-Demonic-Gentleman chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
This is one of my alltime favourite stories, I hope there's an update on the way.