Reviews for Her Protector
Nia chapter 1 . 7/14
Good
SillyTeaser chapter 18 . 6/25
Bravo! loving in it so much. you're very good at this. love the way you describe each character and their personalities. loving the details of the story too. great job!
Done with all the chapters. And i am glad i found this fanfic to read. I really enjoyed reading it.
Duckling Seo chapter 18 . 11/26/2015
I've just read all of the chapters and was just AMAZED! This was the best H/M fic I've ever read. Many fics get too hesitated in progressing the relationship between characters that sometimes they miss some time for characters to get to know each other. But your work was patient and calm, taking time to progress the relationship, while deepening the emotion. Haruka and Michiru have been my favorite characters ever since I watched and read Sailor moon anime and comics, and I'm really happy I could read such a nice fanfic. (and I do love AU as well:-)) Thanks for the lovely fic!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
THIS IS MY 5th TIME RE READING THIS STORY AND IT neVER NEVERRRR GETS OLD YOU ARE TRULY TALENTED And KENRO'S character makes me laugh out loud like an idiot each time it's remarkable!
ServeMeTheSky chapter 18 . 1/11/2015
Thank was a brilliant story, I absolutely loved reading it. I really didn't mean to read it all it one go, but here we are several hours later...
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
"Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up"
I always like that line, even after i read, re-read and read it again
Why don' t you write another story?
Homecoming and FwB have also been re-read. Really good
Guest chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
I loved this story so much!Hands down the best haruka and michiru fanfic that i have read.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
I'm so happy their together,Michi even referred to Hakura as her girlfriend.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
NOOOOOOOOO!Haruka has some making up to do.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I initially thought it was kenro who was responsible but now i don't know.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
KISS Why can't they just KISS.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I had a feeling that the godfather was the one from the first paragraph before michiru mention the limping.
rukia1205 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Love your story so far. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! :)
rukia1205 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Nice! Love the start! Good job! :)