Reviews for Love is the Best Gift of All
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Ah yes! remember how emmett called rose fat in chatper 5 and made her rip up her fave dress?

well she still hasnt let him back int eh bedroom but i think at the end of this chapter or next... ill finally decide to let him back into their bedroom

i just finished APOV.. its way longer then i thought. its like 1200 words... it was only supposed to be 500 around but im not complaining.

now onto jaspers pov

do yoou have any ideas about what i could make them do at hte party? like any weird party games?

oh im running outa quotes too but heres antoehr:

“I LOVE ALICE, I LOVE ALICE, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!” Of course, everyone laughed, besides Emmett. He joined in on Carlisle's schnennigans.
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I like this...it's a cute story, but I prefer T to M stuff, but that's just me. I appreciated the description and they were pretty much in character (but curses! Elladan, Elrohir and Glorfindel shoulda had some screen time!) anyways, your pie thingys made me hungry...
authoressintears chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Nice job with the story and ty for reviewing mine. I have one bit of advice though, and maybe this is just my opinion, but I never really pictured Arwen as being that naive. I mean, most 6 year olds know what seasons are. But it was still a really good story!
Gord and V chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw, this was so cute. I loved it! I can't wait until your do your next fic... but you made me hungry!

Peace out girl scout