Reviews for Getting Up the Nerve
q.thews chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Funny, sweet and a little sad.

All in all... nice.

Ciao!
Greytune chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
You should CONTUNIE!
Blood Red Kisses chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
Poor Zackie never gets the girl...
Blood Red Kisses chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Poor Zack! I almost cried at this! Being rejected sucks...And it must doubly suck for the kid who pretty much knows no other women...
Blood Red Kisses chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
As a few others had mentioned, I've also been looking for something just like this! I adore the Brennan/Zack relationship, but sadly, there are very few fics about them. And this one is really good!
Jodie Marie chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
aww cute x
Morkhan chapter 5 . 12/23/2008

I've been looking for a story that addressed this. It's pretty much canon that Zack has (or had for a while, at least) a huge crush on Brennan. He is so cute, and you have to feel for him when Brennan totally shoots him down. Oh well, I'm sure he'll find someone eventually.

Maybe in the nuthouse.

DAMNIT.

*walks away, cursing Bones writers*
bloodredcherry chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Nice story. It would be interesting to see it continued!
SquintyEye chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Other fish in the sea... :) I'm surprised that made sense to him. LOL Cute story. Well done!
SquintyEye chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
Angela really does have a 6th sense for people's feelings. I love that she wanted to help Zack out. :)
SquintyEye chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Poor Zack. Brennan was much nicer than I would usually give her credit for, though. Poor guy. I'd take him :)
SquintyEye chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Precious! You have him down to a T and he's always been awed by Dr. Brennan.
SquintyEye chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Zack is in character. Hallelujah :) Sorry. I had to sing your praises. LOL I love that Booth's helping and not offering to shoot him!
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Aw...poor Zach. I always expected him to like her; he pretty much said so himself in Girl in the Fridge. You wrote this really well; good job.
Fireflyx94 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
i like it! whose next; angela? is she going out with hodgins in this story?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »